Chapter 37

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I've had enough, I've had enough, I've had enough! I can't take it anymore! I want this all to end! I don't care anymore! I want this to just end! I rock myself and stare at the same blank wall. I don't feel the pain of all the torture Pitch puts me through. I really don't care anymore.

I miss Jack, Ellie, Anna, Tooth, Dad, Punzie and everyone else! I miss my daughter and my man. I can feel a smile creep on my face. I haven't smiled in days, weeks and probably months... The door opens and my expression immediately changes into complete fear.

"NO!" I scream in terror.

Pitch walks in with his hands behind his back smirking. I shake violently in fear. Pitch sniffs and laughs.

"I can smell your fear," Pitch says evilly.

Pitch brings a baseball bat out from behind his back. I shake my head with wide eyes. Pitch just smirks.

"Time for a little fun," Pitch cackles.

Pitch hits me with the baseball bat repeatedly. I scream and cry in pain. Pitch just laughs happily and like a complete psychopath.

"Told you, you shouldn't have messed with me!" Pitch snarled.

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

The officers have seen everything and are horrified by what they had seen. Officer Tadashi Hamada had his little brother Hiro Hamada tracking.

"He e-mailed...it's untraceable," I sigh doubtfully.

Officer Tadashi Hamada was smirking? Why the hell is he smirking like that?!

"Hiro is the best at computer technology, even better than the FBI!" Officer Tadashi smirked.

My jaws dropped. The FBI?! Damn, this kid has some intelligence then!

"You haven't seen anything yet!" Officer Tadashi laughed.

I watch as the kid was rapidly typing and clicking away at the computer. After five minutes, he swivelled round in the chair and clapped.

"Elsa Arrendelle is located at a huge abandoned building in Pinewood forest!" Hiro said.

My arms have completely dropped including my jaw. I run upstairs and get Ellie. I jump in the police car with Officer Tadashi and Hiro. Other police cars trailed from behind.

Don't worry, Snowflake! I'm gonna save you!

<<<??? POV>>>

I have been trapped here for years... I have heard how Pitch tortures that poor woman. He used to do it to me a lot. That poor woman is having it worse. I don't know how long I have been here, but it's been a long, long time that I know. I remember how it all happened.

*Flashback*

Me and my brother were having fun outside under the summer's sun. We were playing hopscotch, hide and seek and all the fun games! It was almost eight o'clock in the evening.