Chapter 48

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

My eyes immediately shot open and I cheered frantically. Tooth and Punzie came running in and smiled as they saw me bouncing on my bed.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!" I squealed in happiness.

Tooth and Punzie smile widely at my happiness. I ran to my bathroom and I have a long shower, brushed my teeth multiple times and Tooth came in.

"Elsa, your teeth are perfection! You don't need to brush them multiple times," Tooth smiled.

"But I am so paranoid, I want to look perfect for him! Especially on our wedding day!" I exclaimed.

"Here, I will help you!" Tooth smiled.

I nodded, taking deep breathes in and out. Tooth smiled and started getting all the make up, hair accessories, jewellery and such.

"Punzie, I need you on hair!" Tooth called.

Almost immediately, Punzie ran straight into the bathroom and started setting up the hair products, equipment etc.

"You will look so perfect," Tooth and Punzie squealed.

"I sure hope so," I sighed.

*After the make over*

"Okay, all done!" Tooth and Punzie squealed.

Tooth gave me the mirror. I examined every inch of my face and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I looked amazing! I smiled happily. I hugged Tooth and Punzie thanking them over and over. I look extremely beautiful, thanks to these amazing best friend I have!

"Trust me, once Jack sees you, his jaws are going to drop!" Punzie complimented.

"Well, she is drop dead gorgeous!" Tooth winked.

We laughed at her little pun. Tooth can be so childish sometimes, but that's why she is my best friend after all.

"You would make a good comedian," Punzie laughed.

"I totally agree!" I laughed along.

I was almost in tears of laughter. Luckily, I had prevented that from happening, otherwise my make up would be completely ruined!

"C'mon, we have to leave in an hour and Ellie isn't done yet!" I gasped.

So, I ran into Ellie's room and clapping happily holding her little bouquet for when Anna pushes her down the isle.

"Ellie, baby girl! Time to get ready!" I cheered.

Ellie laughed happily. Ellie speaks every now and again, but not much. I think she has learning difficulties with her speech.

"Now, we have to make my little Princess, a wedding Princess, yes we do!" I cooed.

*After getting Ellie ready*

Ellie's hair has been brushed so it is straight and a light blue rose head piece is sitting on her head.

"Elsa, she is so adorable!" Punzie cooed.

"Aww, I love how cute she looks!" Tooth cooed.

I smiled happily at my daughter. Ever so graceful and beautiful. Well, I don't mean to be modest, but just like me. Her Dad isn't exactly graceful! Don't tell him I said that. Then, I start to think about Jack. What will he look like in his handsome suit? Jack picked it out himself, so I wouldn't know about it! It's like the groom can't see the bride and the bride can't see the groom.

I wonder how Jack is doing.

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

I jumped out of bed and ran around jumping like a jumping jack. Did I really just call myself a jumping Jack? Thank God I didn't say it out loud!

"Jack, calm yourself down, dude!" Flynn said.

"I can't, because I'M GETTING MARRIED TO THE MOST AMAZING WOMAN EVER!" I exclaimed happily.

Bunny was smiling at me and Flynn softened a bit too and smiled. I feel so happy! I ran straight into the bathroom and had a shower. I brushed my teeth, immediately getting dressed in my suit. I come out the bathroom to see Bunny and Flynn all ready in their tuxedos. I sighed happily.

"Hey, Flynn. Thanks for picking this out by the way!" I thanked.

"Dude, anytime! That tux is so comfortable, I wouldn't be using it anytime soon anyways, until mine and Punzie's wedding we haven't started planning yet!" He smiled.

I looked at myself in the huge mirror. I dusted off my tux for like the billionth time already.

"Jack, buddy. Keep it calm," Bunny said softly.

I sighed heavily and took deep breaths. Bunny watched as I was taking deep breaths.

"I just want look perfect for her, Bunny..." I sighed heavily.

Bunny patted my back and he smiled to me with confidence and courage. This surprised me when Bunny said this.

"You both love each other, so why does it matter if you look perfect? You will both see each other as perfect anyway, even if you were both in rags no doubt!" Bunny smiled.

My breath hitched. Bunny has never really been nice to me and I have been the same to him. We have had the odd agreement and such.

"Thanks, Bunny," I whispered relieved.

Bunny nodded understandingly. He went off and I felt less tense and relieved from Bunny's words of wisdom.

"You ready, Jack?" North asked.

I took another deep breath and nodded in agreement. North clapped and I followed North out to the car. Everyone else was already there.

"Next stop, the wedding ceremony!" North boomed.

Me and Elsa have had the wedding all planned out. We aren't getting married in a church, we are getting married outdoors! I love nature so much and so does Elsa. A perfect wedding is what my fiancée deserves after going through so much crap.

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Short chappie, I know 👍🏻 I am having the wedding in a bigger part of another chapter 😁 I want you to see the photo for it too, so I ended this chappie short 😁👍🏻 Hope you enjoyed ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo