Chapter 39

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

"Mr Frost, would you like to see your girlfriend now?" The doctor asked.

I nodded my head. I passed Ellie to Emma. Emma smiled and nodded. I want to speak to Elsa by myself first. I walk in to see Elsa sitting up hugging her knees and sobbing.

"Elsa?" I whisper.

Elsa looks up at me and I can see all the cuts, stitches and bruises. She weeps and I feel my heart break into a million pieces. Elsa puts the blanket over her.

"Y-You shouldn't be looking at me, I l-look h-horrible," Elsa weeped.

I could feel myself just crumble like a brick wall just breaking away. I walk up to her and take the blanket off her.

"Elsa, you will always be beautiful to me and don't you forget that!" I said softly.

Elsa stopped crying after a while. She smiled at me, but it was a fake smile. My face sags to show I'm upset.

"Why are you upset?" Elsa asks.

"Please, at least try to use a proper smile," I ask.

Elsa looks shocked. Maybe because I could tell that she was fake smiling. I can easily tell if someone special to me fake smiles.

"I can tell easily Snowflake," I say.

"I'm going to get Ellie!" I smile.

Elsa shakes her head immediately. I look at her shocked. Didn't she miss Ellie at all?

"I-I don't want s-scare her, Jack!" Elsa wailed.

She was back to crying again. I immediately comforted her avoiding her injuries which was very difficult being as she was completely battered and bruised.

"She won't be scared, Snowflake. I promise," I say soothingly.

"You shouldn't make promises you can't keep," Elsa said depressed.

I shook my head. Ellie won't be scared of her mother and I can guarantee that! I walk out of the room and get Ellie from Emma.

"How is she?" Emma asked timidly.

"She thinks she is hideous, but she is beautiful!" I say sadly.

Emma sighs heavily and sits on the chair holding her head in her hands. I place a hand on her shoulder and she looks up. I smile at her in a comforting way, but it doesn't change the way she is. Emma immediately goes back to holding her head in her hands. I sigh heavily and walk to Elsa's room with Ellie.

"We are going to see Mommy!" I say cheerfully.

Ellie squeals happily. I smile widely at her. Ellie has missed Elsa so much that she has even tried saying mama quite a few times.

I walk in and Elsa looks at me worriedly. I smile reassuringly. Ellie sees Elsa and she squeals in happiness.

"You aren't scared of me, baby girl?" Elsa asks quite relieved.

Ellie claps happily like a kid receiving cotton candy. She squeals happily. I sit next to Elsa with Ellie in my lap.

"Maaaaaaama!" Ellie says.

Me and Elsa gasp happily. We all hug. Ellie's first ever word is Mama! I pout and Elsa looks at me confused.

"She didn't say Dada," I pout.

Elsa giggles, we've done it little Ellie. We made Mummy giggle! I smile even wider. At least she isn't crying, because it really breaks my heart to hear my beautiful, fragile Snowflake cry.

"She will soon, don't you worry about that! Ellie is quite the Daddy's girl," Elsa jokes.

"Yes, but she is also a Mommy's girl," I chuckle.

Me and Elsa look at each other and laugh. Ellie joins in, well laughter is infectious and everyone knows that!

"I wanted to do something and I know this isn't the perfect time and place for it. I have a huge gesture planned for it, but I want to do this now," I say.

Elsa looks at me confused. Ellie claps and squeals. Elsa looks shocked and confused.

"Yup, definitely a Daddy's girl!" Elsa said teasingly.

I laugh and roll my eyes. I sit Ellie next to Elsa. I go round to the other side of Elsa kneeling down grabbing the ring box from my front pocket. Elsa gasps.

"Elsa, Snowflake. You will always be perfect to me no matter what! You have given birth to my child and made my life feel complete, so...Elsa, will you marry me?" I say.

Elsa is crying. I sigh.

"YES!" Elsa squeals.

I look up shocked and smile happily. I feel liquid running my face...tears of happiness. I slip the ring onto Elsa's ring finger and start jumping around happily.

"J-Jack, stop! T-This is t-too funny!" Elsa laughs hysterically.

I smile widely. My life has changed so much. I have the perfect girl, child and everything!

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Sorry for not updating in a while 😔 School and extra study has been very stressful 😭 So, Elsa accepted Jack's proposal! 😁 Jelsa wedding! 👰💍 You can practically hear the wedding bells! 😁🔔 Hope you enjoyed the chappie! ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo