Chapter 17

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I have calmed down now. Me and Tooth are in the garden drinking coca cola with ice. We have been in a peaceful silence until Tooth broke it.

"Are you going to tell Jack?" Tooth asked.

"No, Tooth. Jack has enough on his plate right now," I sigh.

"You have to tell someone, Elsa..." Tooth said biting her lip.

"I told someone, I told you." I replied.

"Have you got anymore messages?" Tooth asks worried.

I look at my phone and I have twelve new messages...I nod my head in response. I open each one shaking in fear.

'You are going to get a good beating when I get you, Elsie 😏👊' - Unknown

'Watch your back 😡' - Unknown

'Call the police and we will hurt someone you love 😏' - Unknown

'We know your location...you better start running while you can 😏 But we'll still find you anyway 😏' - Unknown

'You will regret running from us in the first place 😡' - Unknown

'I am coming for you, Elsie 😈 And when I find you, we'll have some fun 😏' - Unknown

'We are 6 hours away, Elsie 😏' - Unknown

'Now, we are 5 hours away 😈' - Unknown

'4' - Unknown

'3' - Unknown

'2' - Unknown

'1' - Unknown

"What the heck?!" Me and Tooth scream.

I throw my phone by the swimming pool. I'm shaking in fear, Tooth is just the same. My phone pings to say I have a new message. Me and Tooth look at each other and walk over to my phone slowly and hesitantly. I pick it up and the screen is a bit smashed.

'Look behind you!' - Unknown

Me and Tooth scream and we see two shadows. Our eyes widen in shock and fear.

"BOO!"

Me and Tooth scream once again and jump backwards, turn around and crawl away. In front of me is my ex-fiancé, Hans Black!

"You weren't getting away that fast," Hans laughs.

He put something over my mouth, before I could scream for help. I look to my left and Pitch has Tooth. I struggle to help Tooth, but I end up blacking out into darkness.

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

Us guys went to the mall. North, Bunny and Sandy said they wanted to discuss a few things. I wonder, what is this all about. We get to Pizza Hut and sit ourselves down.

"So, what is this about?" I ask.

"Well, we had a call from Manny last night," Sandy says.

"And this is something to do with me, why?" I ask curiously.

"Manny would like you to be a Guardian!" North smiled.

"Wait, what?" I say confused.

"Mate, that's exactly what I said!" Bunny laughed.

"Think of it, Jack. Elsa would get a little jealous with you being a stripper, wouldn't she?" North says.

"I guess she would..." I sigh.