Chapter 40

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

"C'mon, Elsie!" Pitch chuckled evilly.

I was chained to the wall shaking violently and shaking my head in response.

"I will beat the hell out of you, if you don't come here!" Pitch threatened.

I couldn't move, I was too weak to do so. Pitch shook his head and just laughed evilly.

"You asked for it!" Pitch smirked darkly.

I shook more violently and shook my head vigorously as he approached closer and closer. He had a baseball bat in his hand.

"NO!" I screamed.

I woke up being shaken violently.

"Elsa, Snowflake! Are you okay?!" Jack asked.

I sob uncontrollably and shaking in fear. Jack looks at me utterly concerned, whilst I'm in this state.

"H-He is haunting me!" I stammer in fear.

Jack slowly comes to me and hugs me tightly rocking me like a baby. I'm still sobbing uncontrollably, despite his best efforts to comfort me trying to make me feel better, which is kind of helping.

"It's okay, Snowflake." Jack whispers.

My sobs slowly started to die down and I felt comforted and safe in Jack's arms. I yawned exhausted from all the crying.

"Try get some sleep, Snowflake," Jack whispered.

"B-But I will have a n-nightmare," I whimpered.

Jack kissed my forehead and rocked me in comfort. I sigh quietly in relief.

"I will keep them away," Jack whispered.

I smile properly for the first time in ages. I miss smiling, I couldn't ever really smile before. I started to drift off to sleep.

I woke up to crying. I rubbed my eyes to see Jack wasn't by me. I get up and walk out of our bedroom. I go into Ellie's bedroom just across the hall. The cry grew louder as I approached her room. I enter to see Jack trying his best to comfort Ellie.

"Sh, it's okay, Princess. Daddy is here," Jack said soothingly.

Ellie still continued to cry uncontrollably. Ellie spotted me, stopped crying and started to clap happily. Jack turned around and looked shocked to see me up.

"Hey, Snowflake! I'm so sorry, I didn't wake you, did I?" Jack asked concerned.

"No, you didn't," I smiled.

Ellie had her arms reaching out for me. I smiled widely at my little daughter. I looked at Jack and he nodded. He carefully handed Ellie to me.

"Hey, baby girl! Mommy is home, don't you worry," I said smiling widely.

Ellie was sniffling. I rocked her gently in my arms. She closed her eyes after a while and began to snore. I giggled quietly and Jack chuckled quietly.

"Well, I don't snore. Hmm, who does that remind me of?" I say sarcastically.

Jack has a straight face on. I hold in my laughter not wanting to wake up my precious little girl. Gently, I place her back in her crib then me and Jack walk out her room hand in hand.

"I've missed you so much, Elsa." Jack said almost on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry about asking about the affair...I was scared of losing you," Jack cried.

I softened. I made him think that I was having an affair and now I feel so ashamed. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I'm sorry I made you think like that," I whispered sorrowfully.

"Hey, it's my fault. I shouldn't have assumed anything like that," Jack sighed.

"It's not your fault, Jack," I said.

"And it's not yours either," Jack said.

"It's Pitch's," Jack said surely.

I nodded. I shivered hearing his name, Pitch...I hate him! He has ruined my life completely!

"Elsa, you need a proper meal for breakfast!" Jack clapped.

I smiled faintly. I have rarely ate it was like 5 or more days before I had any stale bread from Pitch.

"I'm going to go do a special breakfast!" Jack clapped enthusiastically.

I laughed. I walked into the kitchen with Jack. He was all concentrated biting his lip and such. He looked real sexy, I just want to bite that lip.

"Here you go, Snowflake!" Jack said smiling widely.

The bought the plate over. I was just utterly shocked. That's enough to feel an entire army!

"Jack, that is way too much!" I said baffled.

"Well, babe. You have barely ate in a month and you need to put on the weight! I don't want you to get sick!" Jack said.

I rolled my eyes at him. I ate and fed some to Jack. We laughed about and had our long conversation together.

"Jack?" I ask.

"Yes, Els?" Jack replies.

"Could I have Tooth around for a bit?" I asked politely.

"Snowflake, you don't even have to ask! You live here too," Jack laughed.

I rolled my eyes with Jack laughing. I have a way to shut him up. I kissed his lips passionately and his laughter died down, because he was kissing back. I pulled back.

"Wow," Jack sighed dreamily.

"That was to shut you up!" I laughed.

I laughed even more at Jack's expression. He was pouting in a sad way.

"Aww, is my Jackie upset?" I say in a baby voice.

Jack nodded still pouting. I stifled my giggle and went back to playing with Jack.

"What will make my Jackie better?" I ask.

Jack stopped pouting and tapped his chin. He smirked at me. I raise my brow.

"A kiss on the lips will do!" Jack chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him. I kissed his lips softly and tenderly. He kissed back, I began messing up his hair and Jack pulled me closer. We pulled away.

"Love you, beautiful," Jack whispered.

"Love you too, handsome," I replied.

We stayed in silence for a bit. We were in a blissful, comfortable silence hugging. The doorbell went and I went to the front door and there stood Tooth.

"Hey, bestie!" Tooth squealed.

I hugged her and she hugged me back. Tooth went back to her car and came back with a huge suitcase.

"All the folders for the wedding choices and such are in here!" Tooth squealed.

I smiled widely. Well, we had better get started on planning the wedding! It is going to be a couple of months until the wedding, so we had better start planning it!

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 So, Jelsa are planning the wedding! 😁💍 Elsa is finally safe and out of Pitch's clutch! 😌 Hope you like this chappie ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo