Chapter 30

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

Tomorrow, Jack goes on tour with Ellie. I will miss Jack and my baby girl, of course. I still can't walk the slightest bit fine, but it will take it's time. Better than never though, right?

"Goodnight, Elsa." Jack whispered.

"Goodnight, Jack." I whispered back.

I didn't go to sleep. I was awake thinking how lucky I am to have convinced Jack to take Ellie. I will probably most likely be dead by the time he gets back... Pitch is a complete psycho. He wants to kill me. Jack's alarm went off at six o'clock. I got up first and woke up Jack and Jack got up slowly, he looked at me very sadly.

"Hey, I'll be alright!" I say reassuringly.

Jack sighs and nods. I bite my lip. I can't have Jack finding out about Pitch's stupid threats. I walk to Ellie's room and she starts crying. I pick her up and cradle her, which she doesn't calm down until I speak.

"Shh, it's okay, baby girl! Mommy's here," I say soothingly.

Ellie cries die down. All that can be heard is Ellie's snuffles, I look at Ellie and she is now smiling. She places her tiny hand on my cheek and I smile happily. I start getting Ellie's crib, clothes etc ready. I'm crying a lot, I'll miss my family. Three months...three months, I won't see Jack or Ellie. The Guardians arrive, I hug Jack and Ellie tightly.

"Mommy is going to miss you, Ellie." I say letting a few tears shed.

Jack pouts. I giggle and ruffle his hair like he is a little kid.

"And Elsie is going to miss you too!" I giggle.

Jack smiles widely, but lets tears of sadness flow from his eyes. I smile to him in an encouraging way. Jack slowly walks away, Ellie cries loudly reaching out for me. I cry helplessly. They leave and I watch as their car just fades of into the distance. I weep for my family. I go to the living room and get my phone... More messages.

'It's a good thing Frost boy left when he did 😏 With little Ellie too otherwise they would have suffered!' - Unknown

'Aww, is Elsie crying? 😈' - Unknown

'You will regret ever wronging me and my son! 😡' - Unknown

'I have a new hideout now, you will be tortured to death 😈' - Unknown

'Tick, tock, tick, tock, I'm coming for you, Elsie! 😏' - Unknown

'I can see you 😏' - Unknown

I read the last one anxiously. He can see me?! Where the hell is he?! Why do I get the feeling that he is probably right behind me?...I was about to turn around, but something or someone pinched the pressure point on my neck. I just faded into the blackness.

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

I hold Ellie in my arms. She cries endlessly longing for her mother, I am feeling depressed myself. My head is leaning against the window of the aeroplane.

"Jack, are you alright?"

I turn my head to see North. I have been distant with everyone, because I had to leave Elsa behind in Miami. We are heading to Texas at the minute. I don't know where to next.

"Yeah," I whisper.

North sat down in front of me. He didn't look the slightest bit convinced to my response. I just look at Ellie who is now asleep from exhaustion from crying.