Chapter 36: You've Been a Bad Boy

Portia walked into Nikki's room to the sound of music blaring from the speakers on her desk. She looked around the room and didn't see Nikki or Gabby. "Hey girls, where are you?" she said walking further into the room. She walked around the room and found them in the bathroom with Gabby sitting on top of the toilet seat with Nikki standing over her braiding her hair.

"Hello," she said loudly over the music.

Nikki turned her head with a bobby pin sticking out her mouth.

"Hey," she mumbled and took the pin out her mouth. "I was giving Gabby a new hairdo with some extra weave sewn in and created a fishtail braid. Doesn't she look good?" she asked, turning Gabby's head to the side.

"That's too cute on you Gabby." Portia said smiling down at her.

Gabby stood up and looked in the mirror. She was amazed at how much she liked how Nikki styled her hair. "It looks so good. Thank you so much Nikki," she gave her a hug and walked with them back into the bedroom. Nikki grabbed the outfit on the bed. "Now go put on the outfit," she said handing her the clothes. She watched her walk pass Portia into the bathroom.

"I thought Kennedy and Sabrina were with you?" she said, turning down the volume on her speakers.

"They're downstairs in the kitchen talking to your mom. Sabrina wanted to fill up her water bottle."

"I was wondering since Kennedy said she was with you when she called."

Sabrina flung the door open, walking in with Kennedy in tow. "Hey are you all ready to go? We may need someone else to drive. Someone who lives nearby with a car, maybe a certain football player," Sabrina said, turning around to Kennedy.

"Oh no way. Why do you want me to ask him?" Kennedy asked puzzled by the request. He was the last person she wanted to ask for a ride at the moment.

"Kennedy, seriously, he's still your friend. Just because you are no longer dating doesn't mean you can't ask him for a ride," Nikki said grabbing her purse off the bed.

"Yeah, just ask him. Although he was all up in your business at the bonfire and he could barely stop staring at Constantine and you." Sabrina said smiling.

"She's right, he only asked Tabitha just so he wouldn't look all lonesome and pathetic," Nikki added. "The real truth of the matter is he still loves you and he's trying to act like he moved on."

Kennedy shook her head. "No way, it was mutual. He really didn't want to be with me and if he did we would still be together."

Portia cleared her throat. "Did you forget you broke up with him as soon as you laid eyes on Constantine?"

Kennedy looked stunned. "That's not true. He was acting like he couldn't be bothered. I mean you all know this already," she looked around waiting for them to back her up.

"Girl you met that fine white boy, forgot you had a boyfriend and it was over at that point," Sabrina said laughing.

"Yes, she's right but we are not judging you. Jevon snoozed on your relationship and Constantine pulled up with his white horse and snatched your ass up," Nikki said, pretending to grab her.

Everyone started to laugh until Gabby stepped out the bathroom looking like a completely different person.

"Check you out Gabby. You look so good," Sabrina said staring at her.

"I agree with Sabrina. You look smoking hot," Kennedy added.

Gabby walked around the room, stopping in front of the mirror. She eyed the chiffon halter top with the black pair of shorts she was wearing. "This top is so pretty," she said touching the material and fanning out the shirt as she started to turn from side to side in the mirror.