Chapter 3 (Edited)

Natsu's POV

I pushed the doors open and saw the blondie walking into a studio. I quickly followed and looked through the window.

"Excuse me sir." A deep voice said, surprising me.

I jumped in shock.

"Y-yes?"

It was a security guard.

"Why are you snooping around Lulu's studio?"

'LULU?!?!'

"Ahhh...I...ah," I couldn't think,"I was going to visit my girlfriend, Lulu? Yeah? Yeah! I was going to visit my girlfriend, Lulu." I explained proudly.

He opened the door for me.

"Alright. You can go on in. Have fun."

I walked in and the door shut behind me.

There were people rushing all over the place, not noticing me. In the middle of the room was a huge, white screen up against the wall, rolling down to the ground. Off to the side was a young girl, all dressed up with makeup, sitting in a directors chair, talking to some fancily dressed lady. I didn't see the blondie anywhere.

"Why were you so late?!" The woman yelled.

"I'm sorry, Kerry." She muttered.

"You know, Lulu, this is your big debut. You can't be late!"

'WAIT!! DID SHE JUST SAY LULU?!?!'

"I'm sorry Kerry."

I could barely breath. Lulu was right there, in front of me. I almost fainted. On instinct, I ran behind a motor boat, probably a prop. The Kerry lady started towards a group of guys in construction clothes.

"Can you wheel over the motor boat, guys?" She asked.

"Sure thing, miss." One of them answered.

They started making there way towards me.

'Oh my god! They're going to catch me and I'm gonna get charged for entering private property!'

I looked around for an exit, and saw a hallway leading to some rooms. The men were approaching to quick for me to think, so I darted for the hallway behind me. No one saw me as I ran.

I checked the first door, but it was locked. The next one was too. Finally, I found a door unlocked and slipped in.

No one was in the room. It was a change room.

'I can just camp out here, until they finish. Then I can slip away, undetected.'

I saw a closet and hopped in it. The clothes were really comfy and I could barely keep my eyes open. I ended up falling asleep.

--------------------------------

"Ahhh. I'm so tired. I still have to do my Science homework and study for the History test tomorrow."

I was awoken by a voice, but couldn't see the person because the closet doors were closed.

It was definitely a girl, and she sounded so familiar.

"I can't wait to go home."

'Wait a minute! It's the blondie from school!'

The second I realized, the doors swung open and there was Lulu, standing in front of me with just a bra and shorts on.

Her faced became a bright shade of red. "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Pervert! Pervert!"

She punched me in the face and jumped for a shirt, to cover herself.

I quickly hopped out of the closet and turned around, so I wouldn't see her.

"I'm so sorry!!" My faced was completely flushed, luckily I was facing the wall and she couldn't see it.

-------------------------

Lucy's POV

I stood there, half naked, my face bright pink, and Natsu standing in front of me, facing the wall.

"OH MY GOD, NATSU!! WHY ARE YOU IN MY CHANGE ROOM?!?!" I threw on the shirt I was wearing before my shoot.

"Wait! How do you know my name?!"

I completely forgot, I was dressed as Lulu.

"Ahhhh.....ahh-" I didn't know what to say and he cut me off.

"YOU'RE THE BLOND CHICK?!?!"

==============================================================

Sorry about the chapter being so short! And about it being another cliff hanger guys! I can't help it! I love making you guys suffer!(JK) I'm hoping to put out the next chapter today, so don't worry, you won't have to wait long. See ya!