1

"Alright! all ready dressed for school and late... on the first day..." I said quickly looking at my appearance in the mirror and brushing my (h/c) hair with one hand and holding my backpack in the other. I run downstairs, shove a piece of toast in my mouth and run off to school.

Yup this is me, (Y/n) (L/n) running through the streets and people just to get to school. You see I set my alarm wrong last night... I hope I don't get detention hehe... Oh! it's Sollux, seems like he doesn't really care about being late... I guess I can drag Sol along. I don't want my best friend to be late!

As I pass Sollux who is calmly walking to school, I grab his arm with incredible force and drag him along with me towards the school building. "Hey! Y/n what's with the rush?" Sol questions as soon as we are inside, everyone looks over to us with puzzled looks. "We are going to be late..." He laughs and smacks my back, making me quickly swallow the toast in my mouth and now I'm having a coughing fit. He smacks my back a few more times until it's better "Oh shit, sorry about that man" a few girls look over to us with worried expressions.

Their the fan girls... always following us whenever they have the chance, it's very annoying for Sollux and the others but I don't mind. "I-it's alright" I gave him a thumbs up "Right, about being late you're not man... it's early still" What?! oh no wonder there are people standing around in the halls. "Yeah your right Sol... stupid alarm is malfunctioning, anyways where is Karkat and Dave?" Sol shrugged his shoulders then the teachers called us over to the opening ceremony in the gym.

Yeah I know crazy huh? but that's Principal Hussie for you. We heard the teachers talking about how they are happy for all the returning students and the new students. I looked around as principal Hussie started talking no sense and saw Karkat and Dave two lines over I waved over to them. Dave nodded and Karkat stuck the middle finger with an angry expression. I rolled my eyes and turned back to facing front. I hope I have classes with my buddies.