6

"Hey Y/n do you want to hang out this weekend? Everyone else is busy so I have no one to go with" Jade asked quite quickly making the others look at her with confused looks "Right guys?" She said with a forced smile and annoyance in her voice. "Ahhhh!" Feferi says with a huge smile and Kanaya puts her hand on Fef's mouth. "Yes we will be very busy" Rose says with a smile. Y/n glances over to Aradia who is slowly eating her sandwich.

"Alright! and Aradia will go too right?" at that moment the girls giggle, Jade forces a smile and Aradia chokes on her sandwich. "Aradia!" Y/n says patting her back several times until she's okay. "Y-Yes of course!" "I'm not going to go the two of you can go without me" Aradia said with her monotone voice but Y/n frowns "I'm not going if Aradia doesn't go" The table is rendered speechless.

Jade has a pained look and runs off into the hallway. "Jade!" Y/n calls for her but she keeps running, however he doesn't run after her. Aradia is completely shocked at what had just happened "W-What just happened? Why isn't he running after her just like what he has done with me?" Aradia continues to eat her lunch until the bell rings and it's back to class.

"See you at the end of the day!" Y/n beams and goes with his friends, "Whats up with the sudden change of seats man?" "I know right? Are you crazy?" His group of friends question him as the crowd of students drown their voices and leave Aradia standing in the middle of the hallway. "What... am I doing?" She snaps out of her thoughts and quickly rushes to her class.

By the end of the day, She goes to her locker and looks over her shoulder to see if Y/n was coming or not then quickly opens her locker and grabs her stuff but this made her backpack open up and spill out the contents inside making a mess of school work and materials. "Shit" She thought and quickly picks up the materials. "Here" She looks up expected to see Y/n but finds Sollux instead.

She grabs the papers and puts them in her backpack, without a word she walks away. "I guess she is still mad" Sollux says walking away. As Aradia walks out of the gate she looks behind her to see if the coast was clear then lets out a sigh of relief. "Over here! YO! Here!" "What the?" She thinks then sees Y/n already waiting for her across the street, jumping up and down. She walks away towards a different direction, Y/n notices and runs after her. "What are you doing?" She asks Y/n smiles and puts his arms behind his head "Walking you home" Aradia not looking at Y/n looks surprised but deep down happy.