3

During the whole class Y/n couldn't help but look over to Aradia when ever he had the chance. It was until he really got a look at her that he noticed something that he hadn't before. Her eyes where completely white, no iris or anything just plain white. He jumped a little in his seat at this new discovery that he nearly fell from his chair.

"Is there a problem Y/n?" The teacher asked him with a raised brow clearly annoyed. Y/n looked over to his side and saw that Aradia didn't really care about what's going on and just idly sat there, rarely batting an eye. He turned back to the teacher and shook his head "N-no" a few girls giggled at his nervousness and the teacher turned back to the board and continued his lecture.

Soon after the class was over and the students where off to their next class. "Alright you losers what boring class you have next?" Vriska asked as Y/n and Sollux walked down the hall. "Ugh Math" Sollux said looking at his schedule. Y/n noticed Aradia walking the opposite direction and stopped dead in his tracts and started walking towards her. He was about to catch up until Vriska pulled him away. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You ditched us over there... Where were you going?" She questioned raising a brow. Y/n shook his head "Ah... I thought I saw Dave or Karkat..."

"Riiiiiiiight... " She said looking back at the crowd of people in the hall then kicked Y/n on the leg. "Oww! What was that for?" He asked as he rubbed his leg "For no apparent reason" She simply said and walked towards the direction Y/n was going. "Come let's get to our next class" Y/n said to Sollux as he hopped to his class.

Vriska quickly ran through the people, shoving and pushing them away to get to her target... Aradia. "Hmph it was obvious that Y/n was trying to get near Aradia... I saw him looking over to her... Just what does he want with her?" Vriska thought as she ran down the halls until she found Aradia. She pushed Aradia inside the girls bathroom then pinned her to the bathroom wall. Vriska glared at her but Aradia was emotionless.

"What are you doing here Aradia? done hiding in your 'hive' or should I say your grave?" She didn't respond to her question and just stared at her. "Answer me" She gripped her neck as she stood there lifeless. "I was bored" She said in almost a whisper. Vriska scoffed and gripped more tighter on her neck. The bathroom door opened and a gasp was heard "W-what are you doing?" a girl asked nervously and Vriska released her grip on Aradia then walked out. "She has to have a plan... she wouldn't just show up randomly... I bet she wants revenge ha! I'll get her again... come on I'm Vriska I won't lose"

It was lunchtime and Y/n, Sollux, Karkat and Dave sat in one of the tables in the cafeteria. Soon after Vriska and Terezi joined them and the whole group was there. On the table next to them was Jade, Rose, Feferi and Kanaya. Near them was Tavros, Gamzee, Nepeta, Equuis and Eridan. Aradia however sat alone in the corner, just staring at her food. "So then how where classes?" Terezi asked all of them "Ughh boring as fuck" Dave said taking a bite of pizza. Y/n didn't really pay attention to the conversation and focused on Aradia. "I should go and talk to her... she looks lonely" He thought. Y/n feeling bad for her, grabbed his lunch and walked over towards her with a smile on his face.

His friends looked at him as well as the whole lunchroom with mouths agape. "Oh dude you gotta stop him" Dave said to Sollux "He's going to get shot down" "Leave him, he'll learn the hard way" Sollux said as they watched Y/n sit next to Aradia. Karkat was just facepalming the whole time. Vriska was about to get up and drag him back but Y/n walked glumly back to his table. "What happened?" Dave asked "She told me to not get near her" Y/n said with a frown "Ouch..." Dave said then took a long sip of apple juice. "Ha! nerd" Terezi said laughing.