4

-Y/n POV-

End of the day

"I can't believe Aradia told me that... I was only trying to be friends with her, since being the new student is diffcult" I said to Sollux "Well it's her lost, anyways forget her and let's go" I guess Sollux is right I should just forget her... "Alright there's this new arcade that just opened up across the main street" I said excited and Sollux grinned and pulled me towards the entrance of the school quickly.

Must be because of the 'fan girls' so we ran like crazy to the arcade. It was packed like really packed, must be because it just opened. So we couldn't really enter even if we tried to squeeze through. We just ended up walking around town until we got hungry.

McHussie's (LOL!) was just around the corner and we decided to eat there. Jade and Feferi were there eatting, so we sat with them. "Hey guys! what brings you two here?" Feferi asked us with a giggle "I'm just here to read the newpaper" Sollux sarcastically says making the girls laugh. "Guys did you go to the arcade I heard it's pretty awesome!" Jade said sneaking a french fry from my tray "Yeah... but that place was packed! no way to get through, so we just gave up and go another day"

"Oh dang, that sucks because we actually had a lot of fun there... right Jade?"Feferi said nudging Jade "Yeah hehe, I was really hoping to see you.. two there" She said with a slight blush. "Lucky! if only we where girls we would also have girl privilege" Sollux said "In online games they get a shit load of stuff for free because they are girls! no fair!"

We all laughed "Oh Jade, how's John? I could get a hold of him for a while, he isn't on pesterchum" I ask then continue eating my burger. Jade and her brother John are childhood friends of mine. John and I were very close like brothers until his older brother Jake needed help on the island they have and left.

Jade's face lighted up "John's good, it's just that his internet has been down since Dirk was been messing around with it... but they are fixing it soon. I have been sending them letters and presents when it's their birthday" I took a long sip of coke and nodded "So that's what happened... now you make me feel bad for not sending him anything for his birthday..."

I frowned and continued eating the rest of my food "Come on Y/n lighten up maybe next time hm?" Jade said patting my head. We finished up our food and again walked around town but with the company of the girls.

Then that's went I saw her again. She was standing in front of an antique store glancing inside behind the glass. We were across the street from where she was. I ran to get a chance to talk to her. I don't know why but I just wanted to get to know her.

"Sorry guys! I'll have something to do!"

"Wait! where are you going?"

"Y/n! YYYYY/n!"

I crossed the walkway and ran towards her. She turned around as soon as I ran towards her. "Aradia!" She raised a brow in confusion. "Hey what are you doing?" I asked with a smile. Aradia didn't really show emotion "I thought I told you to stay away..." Her voice was distant but had emotion hidden inside it. I turned to the shop and notice a weird doll inside on display. "Do you want that?" I said pointing to the doll and she hesitated a light nod.

I walked inside and grabbed the doll and took it to the counter then paid. I asked the man to wrap it in a box, so he did. "Thanks!" I said and quickly returned to Aradia who was already leaving. "H-Hey wait up!" She stopped and turned around. I handed to the box to her then waved goodbye before she could refuse it. "Thanks..." She softly said then threw it in the trash.