7

"So this is where you live huh?" Y/n says looking up at the big house, it looked normal with the exception of the garden looking very uncared for and what seemed like a gloomy aura surrounding the place. "Damnit now he knows where I live, ahhh he needs to leave asap" Aradia thinks as she is freaking out on the inside while on the out she looks stoic. 

The curtains move a bit, which Y/n doesn't notice as he is focused on how to revive the dead plants. "um, thanks for bringing me home, even if it was unnecessary but whatever" Aradia says pushing Y/n away before her sister can come and make things super awkward. "Hey no problem, well hang out tomorrow right? I mean I won't hang out with Jade without you" Y/n smiled. She didn't really pay attention to what he had said, since she was keeping an eye at the house.

"Yeah sure whatever! just leave already!" Y/n grinned and waved goodbye to Aradia. Just then the door slammed open and her sister came out with a big grin. She questioned about the "new friend" Aradia was with in Japanese. "He's not a friend" "Boyfriend?" "No way, he's just some idiot" She says walking inside the house, straight to her room then locks it behind her.

She goes to her dresser mirror and begins to take off her all white contact lenses and tattered clothing. "So far so good" She changes to her nicer clothing then looks in the mirror again "This is how I'm supposed to look but I can't I have to be a 'better' person" Soon her laptop starts to get a few messages in trollian. She glances at them and sighs at how she hasn't changed her handle to something else.

After thinking whether to respond or not she gets another message but this time from Y/n. "W-What?" 

chumhandle [CH] started pestering apocalypseArisen[AA] 

CH: Hey Aradia! :D

CH: um before you start asking how I got your handle uh I got it from Sol

"Sollux? he still has my handle?..."

AA: why d0 y0u keep trying t0 talk t0 me?

CH: I just want to be friends with you

CH: and you seem like a nice person even if you look like you aren't

CH: you know what I mean? um your a great person to be with :D

Aradia stares at her screen with confusion and... happiness? "Y/n what the hell is wrong with you? out of all people you want to be friends with you choose me? what? ughhhhhh!"

CH: Aradia are you there?

CH: ...

AA: yes im here

AA: can you leave me al0ne?

CH: sure

"Well... that was easy!"

CH: I'm sure your busy at the moment we can talk later :D 

"Wait what no!"

Chumhandle [CH] ceased pestering apocalypseArisen[AA]

AA: n0 thats n0t what I mean!

AA: ughhh!

She closes her laptop and shoves her head on her pillow and screams. "Why can't he get the message already and stop bothering me! I don't need friends..."