Season 1 Finale: Lesson 20

(Thanks to inevitxble for making a cover for me. She is babe, so go and follow her, she's actually great!)

Season Finale:
Lesson 20

Kris-

Hwan told me it was Saturday today. A week that I haven't seen sunlight. A week that I haven't seen Yumi. I couldn't control my body no more. It was getting weaker and weaker by the hour. I have been beaten up badly that I should of; feeling nothing from my toes to my scraped and boney fingers on my hands. I was in this condition too long; Lin, punching and throwing his fists into my body 'til he was wore off and walked out of the black room was what every fight looked like.

There was new stains of red fluid over the dry on my clothes and some had soaked into my skin. Some of my limbs were bruised that it has turned shades of purple and black. My right arm was unable to keep bleeding out. Hwan use the first aid kit on my injuries after every beating, but it was no use; the bruises and the scars will keep coming back with new ones every time.

Eventually, I stopped sleeping at night, only to stare at nothingness for hours to come. The pain from my arm and my head were incredibly throbbing fast. Above all that, I was completely lost. My mind was all over the place and my moods were as blank as a slate. It was as if half of my body just gave up. I was completely out. Done. Nada.

Fortunately, Hwan was there to keep me going, he was keeping him company and in return, I'm trying to stay alive to get both of us saved. He would talk about what was happening at school and what his plans were and little by little, he talked about his life. It was fascinating how he won $50 bucks from an arm wrestling game with his father. It wasn't actually, but it was a cool fact about him. Eventually, my body felt tired and my eyes get weighted until I closed my eyes.

"Kris. Wake up!" Hwan yelled from the side of my ear. I groaned before opening my eyes to see his face brighten up.

"What is it?" My voice cracked from straining my vocal cords. He looked at me with delight as he was moving around in his spot.

"The police are going to come here! They are going to be here soon! We can be saved! Lin already left with his squad to a --, so in the meantime, the police can get us out of here without them detecting and then they will arrest them later." His smile grew on his lips as he was prancing around. I was happy but then it hit me. Literally.

As soon as he was prancing around, Lin barged into the room and threw one of his shoes at me, hitting my forehead. I looked at him in anger as my eyes traced where he was going. Then he pushed Hwan and punched him in the stomach, making him fall on his back on the dirty ass floor. Lin's breathing was rapid, taking in short breathes as he stared down at Hwan, who was cringing to his body.

"IT WAS YOU! YOU F*CKING TOLD THEM!" He yelled back as he started to kick him from side to side. I could hear Hwan call for help, but there wasn't anything I could do. I was still here, strapped to this chair.

"NO NO NO! THE POLICE AREN'T COMING! THE F*CKING FBI ARE COMING FOR ME! YOU HAD TO F*CKING TALK TO YUMI AND NOW SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING AND SO DOES THE FBI!" He continually kicks until Hwan's whimpers turned into screams. I couldn't bear to watch this monstrosity. It was too much for me to handle and this is the many reasons why I want to hit the back of his f*cking head with my chair. He was the cruelest man that I have ever seen, and I'll tell you, Jesus is not helping him.

Once he was down, he backed up and shoved his hand into his pocket. He pulled out a small object that turned into a pocket knife the second that his flipped the little switch. Swinging it back and forth, his eyes were showing radars of crazy, staring intensely at Hwan, who was cringing onto his stomach to dear life.

"I should of ended you when we were in that alley way. You f*cked up before and now you can never see the sun ever again." He veraciously laughed before marching towards him with the blade in his hand. Hwan tried to move away from him but ended up hitting his back to the wall. To the extent, I could see them anymore until a blood shock yell came from Hwan, and until then, I screamed out of human nature.

"WHAT ARE YOU SCREAMING ABOUT! YOU ARE PROBABLY IN THIS TOO!" His footsteps came came closer to me as he pulled the chair backward, head impacted on the ground first. The pain in my head came rushing in and I winced in pain. The. I opened my eyes to see his face before a loud object dropped and big thumping marches came closer.

"STOP AND DROP YOUR WEAPON!" Shouts were here and I saw from the corner of my eye, Lin holding up his hand and dropping the bloody pocket knife. I slowly lifted my head, I saw six black armed men, with guns in their hand as they were pointing at Lin. In view of the group of men was Yumi, looking directly towards me with some people that were investigators, I guess. Her face turned pale as soon as she looked at the direction of Hwan. The investigators went running toward that direction and I was still staring at Yumi, relieved that she was okay.

As so as I saw her pushing through the crowd of police men handcuffing Lin, she slowly walked in my direction. Again, my head started throbbing in sufficient pain.

Before I knew it, I saw nothing but darkness again like the rest.

A/n: Cliffhangers suck ass, but I had to end the season at a cliffhanger. Also, sorry about the short chapter and the nonsense that happened. Anyway, that's the end of the season, and I will post an authors note after this chapter. I will be mostly about some comments and whatnot about the first 20 chapters. Like seriously, it's already been 20 chapters already? Wow!

Since I'm still talking, I would appreciate it a lot if you recommend this to your friends or followers or someone who would be interested or just comment and vote. I would love that so much if you did that for me!

And please do read the authors note after this. It might answer some questions that you are concerned about.

I'll see you guys in the next season!