Lesson 17

Lesson 17

Lightsaber// Exo

Kris-

You're a lone flower.
A cold, iced-over gaze,
starlight hidden in the depths.
If only I could wake you
from your long slumber
in the jet black darkness...

Follow the bright light stretching far ahead,
feel the overflowing brightness.

When I reach your world I awaken,
I make you bloom, eh eh eh.

I wandered here to your outreached hand,
found you to protect you, be your savior.
In the pitch black darkness I'll take your hand.
A life saver, Lightsaber
Lightsaber

I swear that today was the day that 99% of the population was going to the movies. After going to one of the places that Jun recommended me with his membership card, we drove straight to the movies cautiously. Yumi kept glancing back and forth when the vehicle was moving after telling her that I was driving around in the busiest streets illegally. When I told her during our first meal, she started choking from the glass of water she was sipping.

Anyway, when we got there, there was a ton of people. It was as if 5 huge tourist buses were there and now the tourists were roaming the front of the theater.

"Holy f*ck." I whispered under my breath. I felt Yumi's motion towards me a little bit as we stare into the humongous crowd in front of us.

"Then probably we shouldn't-" I cut her off as I grabbed her hand and rush into the crowd of people. To be greatly honest, the people I barged into either smell like they haven't bathed in a century, smelled like a middle school boys locker room or smell like free-breeze. I felt her small fingers holding onto mine as we pushed through, making my face redden. The feeling kicked in and I felt like my internal organs were going to explode.

No, I'm not going to use the metaphor with the butterflies and stuff. Literally my organs were going to explode and it's not diarrhea.

It's love. I hate to say it.

It was a similar feeling when I liked my ex, but this one was too strong. This girl was driving me nuts. As we got into the doors, there was less people in than out. We were out of oxygen and eventually crashed onto the nearest benches that our eyes laid on. I looked around to see Yumi, trying to fix her outfit. I smiled before finding out that we were still linked hands, suddenly pulling my hand out. She looked at me before slightly bending her head with confusion.

"It-ss nothing. Nothing at a-all," I stuttered as I felt my face feeling hot. She chuckled before standing up and looking at me with a genuine smile on her face.

"So, what you do have in mind of the movies?" She asked. God, she's cute.

"I was hoping that you have watched 1-6 of the Star Wars series so we can watch the new one!" I said, looking into her eyes. Her face lighten up and her smile grew.

"Yes, I have seen all the movies! I always want to go see the new one, but I didn't have time to go see it for myself!" I smiled before standing up and linking arms.

"Shall we get going, madam?"

-

The movie gave me so emotions. Mostly boredom, excitement, angry, anticipation and sadness. I remember not only popcorn flying everywhere, but when BB-8 gave his version of a "thumbs up", I turned to see Yumi smiling at the big screen. It was an experience and somehow, I saw another side of her that I never seen since I have been here. I feel like she haven't fully expressed herself to the world. How do I know that's not true? The side effects of her genuine smiles that touch my soul, there's an atmosphere of tension. Or she just looks a little bit pale, looks nervous and lightly shakes a lot when it came to something that she would have to express herself to others. It was noticeable, if you have an interest in her, I mean, why not have an interest in Yumi Yang?