Chapter 12

I slowly walked into the cave in fear. No noise was to be heard. It became black so I slowly changed my eyes.

I looked around and saw I was walking through a long tunnel. My foot steps echoed quietly through the abyss. I reached the end of the tunnel, and I was horrified.

Tons of supernatural beings trapped in cages all around. A pile of dead bodies covered by a sheet lied in a corner. The scent was terrible.

Derek lay unconscious in one of the cages. Four or five guards stood watch not only around his cage, but all of the others.

Each one held a person. Some of the people were just sitting up against the cage, looking bored out of their minds, but others looked on the verge of dying. Derek was somewhat in between that.

I knew I couldn't get past all five guards if they were as highly trained as the two brothers who had attacked me earlier. I had to come back, and I needed to bring help.

I was just starting to slowly walk back out of this terrifying place, when three more people came walking down the tunnel. I quickly hid behind a large rock right by the wall. I then listened in on their conversation.

"So this is the newbie here huh?" One voice asked.

"Yes sir, he's a Hale that's for sure." Another said.

"Say what happened to the twins, Noah and Adam?"

"Well, we haven't heard from them yet. They were going to capture his cousin who's a true alpha and his new beta, but they haven't yet returned."

That's because they're freaking dead! I thought.

"Notify me as soon as we here from them, and if we don't in the next 24 hours, send more hunters out to get the alpha and his powerful beta." Said the first voice again. I assumed he was the leader.

He then walked over to where Derek was. He stared at him for a while, then talked.

"Say, why was it so easy to capture this one, but not the teenager?"

"Well sir, we are not really sure but we think it's because he is an alpha." The other one spoke.

Or the fact that my psychotic Dad helped me by killing the two hunters you sent to capture me.

"Very well then, but do not fail me. You surely remember the last time someone failed to complete their task, right?" The leader asked.

The other man had a look of terror come across his face. My guess is it most likely wasn't something good.

I looked over towards the exit of the large cave. No one was there. I made a run for it, sprinting out of there as fast as I can.

If I was going to get Derek out, I was going to need Stiles's help, he was the only one right now that I could trust.

I lightly jogged the rest of the way out of the woods. It was around 1:30 A.M when I got back to the apartment, but something wasn't right. I opened the door to find that neither Peter, nor the dead bodies of the twins were anywhere to be seen.

I just shook my head. Enough was going on right now for me to worry about that.

I went upstairs to my room. I sent a text to Stiles saying that he should meet me tomorrow after school for training. That was when I realised that tomorrow was the full moon

----------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning totally exhausted. I had only gotten about 5 hours of sleep, but I soon became wide awake when I was reminded that tonight was the full moon.