Chapter 11

After a little more training, we went back to Derek's, but he still wasn't there. After I had trained Stiles, I'd go and look for him.

"Hey do you need me to drive you home?" I asked.

"Yeah, actually you can just drive me to the station, my dad is working late."

"Okay." I responded as we walked out the door.

We were driving when Stiles broke the silence.

"So today when you made me shift, and right before you made me shift back again, it felt different. It was almost like I was being taken over by something." He said.

Oh shit! Should I tell him that he can evolve into a full werewolf like me? Or not? Because if I did then he might try to shift on his own and I might not be able to turn him back. But then again, it's always better when they know, and Stiles is my beta. I always need to tell him the truth.

"Have you even heard of evolving?" I asked.

"Yeah Derek can do that. Why?"

"Because so can I, and I guess that when I bit you, it also gave you the power that I have to do that."

"So I can turn into a full wolf?"

"Well...yeah."

"And you can too?"

"Yeah."

We didn't talk the rest of the car ride there. I think that Stiles just needed a while to grasp this whole thing. And I couldn't blame him, it was overwhelming.

When we got to the station, Stiles got out of the car and said thanks. I drove away back to Derek's place again.

I got home and stood right outside the door, but it felt different. Someone was in there. I slowly opened the door and walked in.

I couldn't see anyone in there, but there was definitely a scent, more than one of them.

Suddenly, a figure jumped off the top of the stairwell, and another came out from the darkness of the room. It was the two brothers.

"You know, when we try to kill one of yours, you're not supposed to turn them." One of them said harshly.

"Where's Derek?" I said.

"Somewhere where you'll never find him."

I roared back at them, hoping that Stiles would hear. I was going to need help against these two.

"Wow check out the lungs on this one." One of them said.

"Think he could tell us what we want to know, Adam?" The other asked.

"I think he can, Noah." Adam responded.

With that, they both came at me with knives in each hand. Adam threw one at me and I easily dodged it, but he then slashed with his other knife, slicing a huge cut across my chest.

I fell to the ground on my hands and knees. I shifted back to normal, but my eyes were still glowing red. I was breathing heavily and I had trouble keeping my eyes open, but I could feel it slowly healing.

"Now, do you think you can answer some questions for us?" Noah asked.

I didn't respond. I wasn't going to respond, and they were most likely going to kill me for it.