Xiumin and Chen went to ride on Bumper Car, which they bumped into the Baekyeol couple, who were bumping into every car intentionally while laughing, pissing a few (about everyone) off. They decided to go to the Jungle Adventure, which is a water ride that takes passengers through the jungle. They get on a jungle boat and enter a dark cave and are taken through the rapids. Luckily, they packed another pair of clothes

Kai and D.O decided to do something more exciting. They went on the Pharaoh's Fury.
A multi-motion ride where passengers board a Jeep and travel through ancient Egypt. They then went to the Folk's Museum, where they saw Sulay and Hunhan.

Tao and Kris decided to go on the Astronauts Balloon Ride.This ride in a balloon spans the majority of the indoor park. It allows visitors view Lotte World from high above. They were busy taking pictures, so they did not see the commotion where the Bumper Car area is, which is about the security guards warning Baekyeol to never play on the Bumper Cars again. After that, the went to shop for bags, ( Tao's idea) which Kris did nothing but comply. Because he loves him.

(Kris: who said that? I don't like him.
Author: uhh, well you do. You clearly liked him since the beginning.
Kris: *blush* fine, but that is not my style. )

3pm at the Haunted House

The couples soon arrived at the Haunted House, which was all gloomy and dark. This year, the theme of the haunted house was an abandoned hospital. The guide explain that there are 6 course in this hospital.

1. The demon hiding behind the curtain at the room of corpse.

2. The moving door at the hallway

3. Dolls falling from the room floor.

4. The ghost hiding in the cabinet.

5. The hand grabbing their leg at the railing.

6. The ghost that runs after them in the hallway.

The members decided to go in their pairs, whom they are more comfortable with. They made a bet, seeing who has the strongest heart. Immediately, Chen said he has not been scared of ghost for the past 23 years of his life. Whereas Tao, he was shivering in fear. Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to make a joke about it, saying that they would karate chop them. Luhan, well, he is almost in the same position as Tao, but knowing that Sehun would protect him, he was not that afraid. Sehun was just looking forward to it, while back hugging Luhan. D.O, Lay, Kai, Xiumin and Suho are one of the most quietest, since they don't no now what to expect. Kris was just sitting there looking cool, since he does not want to ruin his image of being the coolest.

The first couple to go in was Baekyeol. As they went into the entrance, you could practically hear Baekhyun screaming out of his lungs. Being really nervous, his mouth has no idea how to stop talking. He kept on blabbering nonsense, keeping the 10 audience outside amused. Chanyeol was behind Baekhyun, sometimes shouting as well, but Baekhyun's scream was louder, muting Chanyeol's. When they came out, their forehead was full of sweat, due to being afraid.

The next couple to go in was Xiuchen. Everyone was expecting shouts and screams from them, but all they could hear was Chen asking on of the ghost, "you scared me, right?'' Tho caused the members outside to laugh uncontrollably. In no time, they were already out, surprising all the members.

The next couple was Hunhan. Luhan entered the house full of confidence, since he wanted to proof to the other members that he is manly. Sehun was just a few step behind him, chuckling at how cute his deer look. That confidence soon turned into skepticism, as they stepped into the house. From outside, all you could hear was the screams from a distressed Luhan and laughter from the maknae. Laughter seems to fill up the atmosphere outside, making fun of Luhan and his 'manliness'.

Sulay decided to not go inside, despite the fact that the rest of members calling them chicken. Better be safe than be sorry, they said, since Suho was not top notch in his health. They ended up snuggling closer to each other.

Tao and Kris was the next to go. As they stepped into the haunted house, the coolness of Kris went down the drain. Tao started crying, which made Kris more nervous. Kris and Tao were shouting and yelling curse words as they stepped into the different courses. The members decided to scare them more by entering the course from the exit, surprising them by the hallway. Tao was scared to the point where he lost his balanced and fell on the floor. His legs became jelly, which enables him from moving. Kris was chasing the members while shouting curse words at them from scaring the hell out of him and Tao.

Kai and D.O went last. Let's just say that both of them are afraid of ghost. Kai held on to D.O for the first half of the course. What happened to the next half? Well, D.O abandoned Kai. He ran the whole way out, leaving Kai shivering in fear by the hallway. When D.O ran out, members got worried, since Kai had been silenced for the whole time. D.O went back inside to find Kai, only to hear shouts from D.O. After a while, Kai came out together with D.O. His face were blushed red. Kai said, "That's what you get from abandoning me."

After the haunted house, they went to the photo booth to get their pictures taken as a memory. The twelve spent half an hour there getting different pictures with different people. After that, they went back home happily and drained. They had a good time, sure, but the good times would turn sour when they find out all their actions had been stalked by a mysterious someone.

----------
"As you are aware, many fans have been shipping the possible couples in Exo. If this continues, it would ruin their reputation as well as ours." ---------- said, while showing pictures of the couples being together at the amusement park.

"Right then, we must separate them as soon as possible." Manager said.