8.

Even though Exo is having their concert in less than one month, their manager decided to give them 2 days off, for their hard work. They decided to go to Lotte World, a amusement and theme park.

The car trip from their dorm to Lotte World was about an hour. They left early in the morning, in two cars. They decided that the noisy group would sit in a car, while the others sit in the other.

The original car seating arrangement was decided by the parents, Suho and Kris. But hen disputes were made by the beagle-line, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen. So now in car 1, also known as the quite group, consist, of Sulay, Taoris and Kaisoo. In the second car, the loud group, consist of Hunhan, Baekyeol and Xiuchen.

In car 1

Suho was driving in the first car, with Lay being his GPS. Being good with maps, Lay took them straight to Lotte World. But things did not go that smoothly when Lay fell asleep in the middle of the trip. In the end, Kris took over Lay's position as GPS. Kai, D.O and Tao were sleeping soundly inside the bus.

In car 2

As expected, the loud group was doing the opposite of what the first car was doing. As you could have guess, Chanyeol decided to drive, with Diva Baekhyun guiding their way. Baekhyun was terrible at reading maps; for example, when they were at a T-junction, you were meant to turn left, but Baekhyun, being a very horrible map reader, asked Chanyeol to turn right instead. In the end, it took them about 2 hours to reach the theme park. The rest of the passengers were not pleased, especially Luhan, for he was looking forward to all the rides, had to wait for 2 hours to reach Lotte World. Sehun tried to comfort Luhan, much effort were put into that, but it didn't work. So when Sehun promised to buy Luhan cakes and chocolate, Luhan's eyes sparkled like a diamond. 
The rest of the car ride consist of laughs and more laughs.

Lotte World

When Sulay, Kaisoo and Taoris reached Lotte World, they got a phone call from Baekhyun, saying that they will be late because they lost their way. In the background, they could hear Luhan shouting curse words at Baekhyun and throwing pillows at him, while Sehun tried to calm Luhan down by promising to buy him cakes and chocolates. That seems to quiet Luhan down, because he seems to have a thing for desserts, especially D.O's homemade Double Chocolate Chip Brownie.

Since car 2 would be late, the members from car 1 decided to split up into pairs, to explore the area. Lucky for them, today was a weekday, which means that most people would be at school or work. This means that there would be less fans around to disturb them. Not that they dislike the fans, it is just that they would appreciate some time alone. When car 2 arrive, they also split up into pairs. They contacted the other members, telling them to meet together later at 3pm by the Haunted House.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol made a goal to ride every single ride there is. They were known as the crazy couple, running and laughing around  tend to attract some attention, so in the end, many people were aware that Exo was here. Security guards were even called over to stop them from climbing up the roller coastal or swimming with the crocodiles. To them, screwing and messing around was a daily routine.

Suho and Lay were just relaxing while walking through the stalls. They bought some snacks to eat while window shopping. They were sharing drinks and all, making them looking like a couple in front of visitors. Don't forget the fact that they were holding hands. After that, yet decided to go to the Folk Museum. The folk museum allows visitors to learn all about Korea's people and history.

Sehun and Luhan decided to explore the different floors in Lotte World. They decided to ride on the Conquistador, which is
A Viking ride. It swings back and forth, almost reaching the ceiling of Lotte World at its maximum height. Even though Luhan was afraid of heights, he decided to ride on it since Sehun wanted to. But after the ride, Luhan decided that with Sehun, he would not be afraid of anything, because his Prince Charming would always be there to protect him. After that, they went on many rides, such as the Camelot Carousel; Giant Loop; French Revolution; World Monorail and much more.

What is Love? (hunhan) (#Wattys2016)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara