Chapter 1

•ALL RIGHTS RESERVED•

Bow Down

Chapter 1 : Edited

B-o-n-d-a-g-e.

I typed into the Google search enging on my Mac. I saw the screen turn to white. Damn! Hurry up Mac, I only have 15 minutes until the confrence meeting and I need my little 'fix'.

Finally, something popped up and I clicked on it, quickly. I could feel my little bud throbbing with anticipation, as we waited for the videos to pop up.

When the videos popped up. I made sure to turn off the volume, as I was waiting for the page to pop up. I though about my last encounter at the Maison de la Douleur et de Plaisir. Which is French for the House of Pain and Pleasure. It's a hotel, with a big

Room on each level, there's 8 levels. Each level is the more BDSM. Like, level 1 is for begginers and level 8, is for people who are pros and know what they want and what type of role their taking on. Well, I'm a Switch. Which means, I'm both. A Dom and a Sub. I was acting as a sub the last time I was there, 2 days ago.

----------------------------------------

The way George Hawkins controlled me. The way he took me to a room and chained me to the bed. How he ripped open my shirt and was roughly kneading my breasts and teasing my nips. He made his way down and horsely shoved off my skirt and black lacy thong. How he played with my pussy. Swirling on my bud.

He got off the bed and came back with a vibrator and put it right on my bud and told me not to cum. It was soo hard. Ecspecially, because he was sitting in front of me jacking off to his long piece of equipment. When I thought I was going to cum for sure I came up with a smart idea.

"Master, let me help you please. I'm sure you'd rather have the real thing." I said hopeful.

He nodded his head and made me get on my knees. I took his uhm, very large package into my mouth and started bobbing my head. I thought that I had gotten away from the vibrator and I could give my body sometime to 'cool down'. But, boy was I wrong. He took the vibrator and stuck it between my legs and told me.

"Don't cum and keep sucking!" I tried to grab it to get a better grip, but he smacked my hand away. "No hands!" I moaned on his cock. This was a huge turn on for me.

----------------------------------------

As I came back to reality, I realized I was panting and hot and heavy with needs. I had to open my legs in an attempt to 'cool down'. I was even fanning myself! I looked at the clock and noticed I had 2 minutes to get to the confrence meeting. I rushed and grabbed my bag filled with 'necessary' things for the meeting. Being the CEO's assistant has it's ups and downs. This being a down. I need my fix!

I work as the CEO's Assistant of the Hilton Hotel. I know, it's not my dream job, but it pays well. I took the stairs to the meeting, not wanting to be late. I got down to the next level in just enough time and barely made it to the confrence. When I walked in, the only face I saw was my boss, Jake and George.

Wait, George!! Nooooo! What is he doing here? Wait wait wait, this could be a good thing? Maybe he can fix this 'need' I have. I smilled at George and turned to Jake, or Mr.Dawson.

"Hello Mr.Dawson. May I ask where everyone is?" I said in a polite voice.

"Yes, they are running 5 minutes late. But, we'll start shortly. In the mean time, I'll be right back." Jake left and it was just me and George, so I decided to check him out. Might as well kill some time, ey.

George is wearing an all black suit, with a deep red or burgandy tie underneath. His hair was slicked to the back. He was leaning on the back of a chair and his button popped open. Revealing his white striped dress shirt underneath, but you could see through, right to his full fledge 8-pack. OH MY GOD! Why didn't I my pay attention to this on Saturday. He started to twist a little bit, doing something. I don't know! But, it defined his 8-pack more and I was about to have an orgasm! Fuck! Way to add on to my 'fix'! I made my way up the suit and stopped at his face. He had a 5 o'clock shadow that made him look delicious. Well defined cheek bones. I purposefully skipped over his eyes and looked around the room.