Chapter Sixteen

HARRY P.O.V

As soon as I left Payton at her dorm I regretted it immediately. It's amazing how now that I could kiss her and touch her I couldn't keep my hands off her. Its like all the feelings I have been bottling up for her were now finally released and wanted to show her how much she meant to me in a matter of an hour. I had a feeling it was the same for her because her actions mirrored mine. A second wouldn't go by when she wasn't trying to hold my hand, kiss my dimples or play with my curls, she had to touch me somehow whenever possible. The thought made me smile, that maybe she feels as strongly about me as I do her.

I could still feel our last kiss before I said goodbye on my lips, the thought of it made me want to turn my car around and run back to her so I could feel her lips again, but I had to sort things out with the boys, especially Lou. I know he was only looking out for me, but anyone bad mouthing Payton set a switch off for me. They don't understand what she has been through, they don't know why she kept hurting me, she didn't do it out of hatred but more out of fear. They didn't know her like I do, she is different from most girls. She didn't beg for my attention, let alone attention from guys in general, but she still received it without knowing it. She didn't need to hike her skirt up and show off cleavage to get the attention, she looked just as sexy in her jeans and t-shirt. When it was just me and her the carefree 19 year old would shine through. Her giggle would send goosebumps down my arms, the way she would get really excited if I ever switched to TV channel to disney, but then she'd try to hide her excitement and act cool about it. Or her extremely competitive streak she tried to hide, the way she would get fired up just playing a game of monopoly, she would always have to win, a trait most people got annoyed with but I found endearing on her. The way her beautiful blue eyes would sparkle when she held her guitar and how utterly lost she would get lost in her music. Everything about Payton was beautiful, without her even trying. She intrigued me and made me want to take note of everything little thing about her, I have never felt this way about someone, I just hope the boys will understand.

I took a sharp turn into my flat complex and parked my car. I looked around and saw Lou's sleek black car still parked in the complex. I took a deep breath before opening my car door and getting out. I grabbed my keys from my back pocket and slid it into my lock and turning it. When I step foot in my flat, it was quiet, not its usual quiet though, the tension in the air thick and tangible. I walked into the lounge room where I saw all the boys all sitting there, their heads in the hands. A rush of guilt washed through me. I didn't want to be the one to make them feel like this. I cleared my throat and all their heads sprung up to meet me. "Uh I think we should all talk…" I said as I threw my keys on the coffee table and took a seat. They all nodded their heads in agreement.

"Look Lou, Im really sorry about before, I shouldn't of reacted like that, it was out of line, I was just a bit on uh edge…" I spoke looking at my best mate. Who just nodded his head before looking at me.

"No, I was out of line, I obviously don't know the full story mate, I just came here and saw my best mate crying and drinking and all he could muster up was 'Payton'. I should of listened before going off like that. Tell her I said sorry." he replied, looking down as if he was almost ashamed of his actions. With that we all said our apologies.

"So tell us about her mate!" Liam spoke with a smile on his face as the other boys mirrored his smile and nodded in agreement.

"Wow, well where do I begin…" I started. The next few hours I constantly chatted to the boys about Payton while we played the nintendo and had a good old fashioned boys day. I swear I must of bored them related everything they said back to Payton but I just couldn't help it. Ever since the kiss she became all I could think about, everything reminding me of her. We only became an item a few hours ago and I was already some lovesick teenager, god knows how I will be a few weeks down the track. The boys didn't seem to mind my constant rambling though, they were just happy I was happy.