Chapter Four

HARRY P.O.V

I watched as the girl walked up in front of me into the courtyard and towards the massive building. She was so different from other girls I've met. I've been debating with myself whether that was a good thing or not. She seemed to hate me for no apparent reason and I think thats why I liked her strangely enough. She was a breath of fresh air.

I looked at her ascending across the courtyard and could not help but smile. I could tell how agitated  and uncomfortable I made her, but I couldn't help it. She didn't wear 'sexy' clothes, only skinny jeans and a t-shirt but she still managed to look sexy. She was curvy in all the right places but had such a little petite frame. Her long hair blowed in the slight evening breeze as she turned around and looked at me one last time trailing a little distance behind her. Once again I was captivated by those big icy blue eyes. She mumbled a thanks before walking inside leaving me standing there in my own thoughts. For the first time in years a girl hadn't fallen at my feet, she snapped at me, she showed me attitude not caring the slightest of who I was. Thats why I liked her, she was going to make me chase her whether she wanted it or not. I definitely missed the chase. And Harry Styles will always win the girl.

PAYTON P.O.V

I stumbled into my dorm knocking over a lamp. I've always been the clumsy, ungraceful one despite being a dancer for a good part of my life. "Crap" I muttered under my breath as I stood the lamp back up. I turned around and was met with Keira's wide blue eyes.

"Where have you been? I have been searching everywhere for you, i thought we were going to go out tonight?" she said worriedly.

"Sorry, I went for a walk and lost track of time, then i literally got lost. This place is massive. I had to get Harry Styles to help me get back." I said scrunching up my nose.

"OMG HARRY STYLES! You are so lucky, he is just too amazing, I almost passed out when I saw him this morning on stage." She said almost running out of breath. I giggled at her and went and sat on my bed kicking off my Docs.

"I wouldn't call myself lucky, that boy agitates me. I hope I don't get stuck with him mentoring me." i huffed.

"Are you even from this planet Pay! Any girl would die to be mentored by him!" She exclaimed as i cringed at her calling me Pay. Sure my friends used to call me that back at home, but it was my sister who gave me that nickname and after she died it didn't feel right coming from anyone else's lips.

I got up and walked over to my drawers to grab out pyjamas. "Keira I am from this planet. Just because he's from some famous boy band doesn't give him an excuse to be a cocky and arrogant little shit." I grabbed my pyjamas and walked to the bathroom to get changed leaving Keira sitting on her bed wide mouthed.

I quickly changed into my pyjamas  and then walked over to the sink and washed my face scrubbing away any left over make up. I looked up to the mirror at myself and sighed. I wasn't happy at what I looked at. My tanned skin was looking a lot paler, my blue eyes seemed dull and lifeless and my hair was a mess. Truth be told, I was never really comfortable with how I looked. Sure I used to have guys like me back at high school, and my mum always bragged about how pretty I was but I never saw it. Especially now. When I looked in my reflection all I could see in my eyes was pure sadness. There was no longer a 'sparkle'. My sister was gone, there was nothing that would bring back that sparkle. No one would ever be able to bring that sparkle back. 

I sighed again and grabbed an elastic of my wrist and threw my hair into a messy bun before walking back into the room where I found Keira already under the covers sleeping quietly, her red hair spilling out over her pillow. I turned the light off and jumped into my bed pulling my covers up.

Tomorrow is a new day. I said to myself and slowly drifting off to sleep silently praying that the nightmares would not come tonight

**

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm. I sighed and threw the clock over to the side of my room. I was not used to waking up early. I hated early. I hated anything to do with mornings. I slowly pulled my covers down and swung my legs over to the side of the bed regretting it instantly as i was met with the cold London air. Ugh how do people live with this cold all the time, and it's Summer for crying out loud.

I put on my slippers and mumbled a good morning to Keira, who was obviously a morning person who was bouncing around the room getting ready. I walked to the bathroom and jumped in the shower.

Afterwards I threw on some stockings, put my denim high-waisted shorts on tucking in my white Nirvana singlet, a leather jacket and my combat boots. I then turned to the mirror and straightened my long hair, threw on my face, adding a little red lipstick this time and finished off my look with my plain black beanie with gold studs. I took one last look in the mirror before heading out the door to my first class.

 **

I walked into a room full of chattering students, a few glanced at me and smiled, others just glared and gave me a dirty. Not that I cared what they thought of me. I walked to the back of the class and sat down immediately regretting my choice of location as I happened to get the only squeaky chair in the room. 

I pulled my phone out of my bag and started flicking through my messages and decided I should probably reply to them. I was halfway through replying when a man in about his mid 30's strolled into the room. He wore a simple dark blue t-shit and a leather jacket with jeans and converse. He must be the teacher

"Welcome my fellow minions! I am Mr Reynolds but if I like you enough I may let you call me Paul. This Summer I will be teaching you how to sing PROPERLY. I will be giving out a total of 5 solos for the mid program performance. So you better try your hardest to impress me before then. But Im not alone this year in helping you become the best singers you can be, please welcome your mentor, Mr Harry Styles…"  He said gesturing towards the door where Harry walked in wearing a white T with a flannelette checked shirt over the top and jeans with white converse. 

Seriously out of all mentors why Harry?! He smiled as he gazed around the room his eyes landing on me and staying there.

PLEASE VOTE! I NEED MORE READS. IM GETTING DEPRESSED HERE!! AM I REALLY THAT BAD? I PROMISE IT WILL GET GOOD!

xxx