"Right, I hate you very very much." I said without hesitation.
We got into his car and he stepped on the gas quickly making me grip onto the seat belt.

"Hey! the hell is wrong with you."

His phone started ringing again and he looked over at me.

"Can you reach into my pocket and get that." He asked.

"Why can't you get it yourself?." I replied.

"You want me to drive and talk on the phone doll face?." He said with a sly smile.

"Since when do you obey the law?."

He flashed me a smile. Damn it that smile, it brings sinful thoughts to girls mind and it doesn't help either that he was ripped, his grip on the wheel was firm making his biceps bulge up under his jacket, what I would I give right now to just jump on him....whoa...whoa... Where the hell are these thoughts coming from he killed a freaking judge Annaliese get it together don't let him seduce you with sex.

His cell went off again and he stepped on the gas going faster swerving through cars making my heart pound in my chest.

"Are you freaking crazy!." I shouted at him.

"Just get the phone." He said like I were over exaggerating.

"Fine! But slow down."

I reached over and pushed my hand in his pocket, my hand came in contact with something very hard.

"That's not my phone doll face." He said but taking his eyes off the road.

"Shut up and how the hell could you be hard for so long."

I heard him grinning, sex fiend.

"You weren't complaining the other night -."

"Actually I don't remember much about that night you know had a lot to drink and all." I said.

"I could remind you." He took his eyes off the road as he turned down another road, his dark eyes piercing into me unraveling heat in dark places but this is no time to think about that. "Where are you taking me?."

He pulled up in front of a large black gate that were engraved in gold with the word Gravano's, after a few minutes it opened and he drove in quickly into a large driveway that parted in two ways to accommodate the large fountain in the center, he got out and I followed looking around feeling a bit angry at the fact that he brought me here.

"You said you were taking me for ice cream."

He came over to me brushing my hair out of my face with a smirk on his lips. "I know and that's exactly what you're gonna get but you'll have to do a lot of licking before you get the cream."

My mouth dropped open.

"You took me away from my parents to have sex?, Alex damn you!."

We ended up in a shuffling match me trying to punch his face in and him trying to fend me off. " Hey! Hey!.... Stop.... Fuck!..... Calm down!." he said."Would you just stop, I need to check in on my brother then I'll take you wherever the fuck you want, damn!". He said it like I'm the one that was frustrating.

I glared at him as he turned and went into the over sized house, in the living area his brother sat with two men dressed like they just came from a robbery and on the table in front of them a range of different guns lined off neatly like they were nobody's business, panic struck me immediately, they're gonna kill me, they must think I'll go run to the cops about the whole judge thing, I don't know anything.....I don't know anything.