Dumbledore's answer

within the hour I ventured out for the first time in my life since I was three.
The first place was to a special Quidditch supply shop to buy a hey custom room. This broom is special for it had a back rest on it so she could dangle her legs on the side and it handle was on it was a pull out broom , it has is a broom that handle is extendable for flying lesson.
[ Cats pov]
"As I will have special privileges at Hogwarts because of my disability to me it's an extensive so that I can write a special broom made for just me where as a back rest so I can sit on it and have my legs and on my side except for extendable handle so I can have it it's just it's just like a little channel hovers as I will have special privileges that Hogwarts because of my legs.
The broom works perfectly. I am so excited because I'm in that Diagon alley right now getting stuff for how much I'm getting the first year the first year charity books that not to mention first year roads that are secondhand but I'm setting forth but not me I'm going to help my back and I can fly yay.

Ice cream he also is the heat we all started to chat with me saying that once I'm on the last one somehow phone off and understand however potion I will brew a passion out why I won't need to use the broom which that will help me walk out now I'm kind of nervous about that but kind of not much just see how it goes OK. Right before the time Dumbledore took me an ice cream he also was the heat we all started to chat with me saying that once I'm on the last one somehow phone off and understand however potion I will brew a potion out why I won't need to use the broom which I think that will help me walk out now I'm kind of nervous about that but kind of not much just see how it goes OK

So Guys/gals what do you think do you like my idea let me know in the comments down below and should she basically asked if you sylvian we are at least I think fall onto five updates maybe at the maximum and at the minimum of 3 to 2 updates away from the Hogwarts express OK right Love you guys OK love you let me know in the comments below don't forget to vote for me thanks yeah I love yeah bye .