Chapter 1

Phil P.O.V

    "But Dan!" I whined tiredly. "It's already been such a busy weekend. Why did you say we'd attend this party?"

Dan and I have been in Orlando, Florida for the past 3 days for Playlist Live. It's not that I don't want to go to the party it's just that it's been a nonstop weekend and I just wanted a chance to rest before our flight back to London in the morning.

     "Because we can rest when we get back home." Dan retorts back. "Besides this is our last day here and should be enjoying the company of our friends, not being isolated from the rest of humanity like we will when we get home."

"Fine." I give in unwillingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Party ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the party and almost immediately ran into some of our friends. We continued to talk to people for about a half hour. Finally Dan spoke up 

"Hey Phil, I'm going to the bar to get a drink."             

"Alright. But don't think I'm going to be the one hauling your butt back to the hotel room if you get drunk." I yell after him as he walks off.

While he's at the bar I talk to more friends. I'm not use to being at parties like these without Dan at my side for even a second, so I was pretty awkward without him by my side. But, 10 minutes later I see Dan headed back over with not one but two drinks. 

"Dan!" I exclaim. "You're not seriously going to drink both those drinks are you?"

"No. I got one for you too." Dan responds.

"But you know I don't drink."

"Come on Phil, loosen up a little bit. Have fun it's a party."

"Well... Fine. But just a few." I finally gave in.

 Leave it up to your best friend to get you to do something you know you shouldn't, or normally wouldn't even do at all.

The weirdest thing of all was after a couple drinks I could've sworn I had seen this person that kept staring at me and Dan through most of the party. But, I wasn't sure if it was just a drunk hallucination or not so I just kept quiet knowing if I said anything to anyone (Especially Dan) they would either:  A. Think I was too drunk or B. They would be too drunk to actually take it seriously. 

So I let it go. I'm sure it was just my imagination. Besides there's probably quite a few people who would stare at me since this is Playlist and there are probably some of my fans hanging around.

After a while we bumped into Ian and Anthony from Smosh.

"Hey guys!" Anthony said to us a little enthusiastically (I think he was a little drunk as well.)

"Hello!" Dan said back to him.

"This is a really good party." Ian yelled above the loud party.

"Hey do you guys want to step outside for a moment and talk since it's really loud in here?" I asked.

"Sure." Ian and Anthony both replied.

So we moved towards the door. Once we were outside the cool air felt so good after being in a crowded room.

"This was a great idea coming outside for a few minutes." Ian said happily.

We were talking when this man, that was probably in his early 50's, came out of no where.

"Hey, y'all are Youtubers right? The man said.

"Yeah, why?" Ian asked a little confused.

"Because my daughter told me she wants some new pets."  

Then this light blinded me and knocked me out. The last thing I remember hearing is the sound of an engine then I was out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys so this is my first attempt at writing something like this, so I'm sorry if it's not the best .

But check out AmazingPhil's video up above. ^^^