Chapter Thirteen

"Guys you need to help me to get Emma back." hayes said as he fell back into the chair and Carter looked up from his phone and Shawn sat down on the table leaving his crutches next to him.

"How could we help? You're the one who messed up." Carter said as hayes sighed and looked over at him.

"Cause you my best friends and I want my kicker back." Hayes said as Shawn looked back at him with his arms raised in the air and Hayes smiled at him and Shawn rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Well do you know where she lives?" Carter asked as hayes nodded.

"Okay let's do some old move to get her attention!" Carter said as Shawn rolled his eyes.

"Emma isn't it romantic stuff like that." Shawn said as Carter looked over at him but he's jumped up.

"I could do some 80's movie." Hayes said as Carter nodded with a smile and Shawn sighed.

"GEt in the car losers!" Carter yelled as he picked up his keys and Shawn sighed and grabbed his crutches and the boys walked over to Carter's car. They climbed inside, Shawn in the back, Haes in the passenger seat, and Carter in drivers. Hayes told Carter how to get to Emma's and he took a deep breathe.

"You got this tiger." Carter said as he patted his back and Hayes licked his lips and nodded.

"Thanks." Hayes said as he walked out and saw the window near the living room. He saw Emma walked by, and an idea popped in his head. He walked over and grabbed a rock, he smiled and tossed it towards the window but Greggy opened the window and got hit in the forehead. Greggy screamed and Emma ran over and saw Hayes standing there with his mouth covered.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Emma asked as Hayes gave her a nervous smile.

"Trying to make things better." Hayes said as he shrugged his shoulders and Emma glared at him.

"Hayes this isn't a fix of a magic wand! I you made me quit the one thing I loved the most!" Emma yelled at Hayes from outside her window, as Hayes sighed and grabbed his hair.

"You quit! I didn't make you quit!" Hayes yelled as back as Emma rolled her eyes and threw a vase over at Hayes who dodged it.

"All you cared about was your stupid self, but that doesn't matter! Besides get the fuck off my lawn or I'm calling the police!" Emma yelled as Hayes glared at her.

"Just hear me out!" Hayes yelled before Emma shut the window and walked off.

"HAyes just give up! Let's go before she really does call the cops!" Carter yelled as Hayes grumbled and walked back to the car with Carter and Shawn sitting in the back.

"I thought that would've worked." Hayes saida s Carter pulled away and he chuckled.

"Hayes that wasn't gonna fixed anything, and she was right. You know." Carter said as Hayes looked over at his best friend with his eyebrows raised.

"She was! She threw a fucking vase at me! Did you see that?!" Hayes asked as Shawn leaned forward.

"Well you threw a rock to get her attention, by the way it hit her little brother." Shawn said as Hayes rolled his eyes and looked over at him.

"I didn't know he would open the window the same time I threw the rock?!" Hayes exclaimed as Shawn sighed and leaned back in his seat, messing with his crutches.

"I can't believe he justs shows up like that?! There's a door for a damn reason!" Emma yelled as Ava cleaned Greggys small cut.

"If you think about it's kinda sweet." Ava said as Emma brown eyes glared over at Ava's brown eyes.

"Sweet? Who throws rocks at someone windows? I have a door where could've he knock on! Also this isn't some cheesy 80's movie!" Emma yelled as she flung her arms in the air.

"Greggy go to your room and changed into your night clothes but do not go to sleep till I tell you to." Ava said as Greggy nodded and walked off as Ava turned towards her friend.

"Em's lets calm down okay? Besides tomorrow I'll go talk to Hayes and Shawn and figure out why this happened, okay?" Ava asked as Emma looked over at her friend with pleading eyes.

"Or I can do it right now?" Ava asked as Emma nodded as Ava sighed and moved her hair from her face and looked over at her friend. "Fine, be sure Greggy waits for an hour before taking his nap." Ava said as she grabbed her coat and hugged her friend before walking off.

Ava knocked on Hayes door who opened it without his shirt and his hair was wet, maybe from taking a shower. Ava pushed Hayes in and placed her hands on her hips and raised her eyebrow at him.

"What with the rocks?" Ava asked as Hayes sighed and sat on the couch arm and looked over at her.

"You see Shawn, Carter and I was talking about how I can get Emma back on my team and we thought that she would like some 80's classy move but it didn't work out so well." Hayes said as he rubbed the back of his neck and Ava sighed.

"So how in the world did you get the ride over there?" Ava asked as she started to pace in the room.

"Hayes? Where's m-. Nope pissed Ava, I'm out!" Nash said as he ran back to his room with Ava flicking him off and she turned back to Hayes.

"Carter." Hayes said as Ava looked over at him with her eyes narrowed.

"Emma hates anything to to romantical, and you want her back on the team?" Ava asked as Hayes gulped and nodded.

"She's really good, she could help us get to state. Also have you seen her play? She just so in to it, plus she doesn't look so bad in the uniform." Hayes said as he covered his mouth and Ava looked over at with her eyes widened.

"You like Emma!" Ava said as Hayes jumped up and licked his lips.

"what?! I don't, I was just stating a fact!" Hayes yelled as he covered his mouth once more and Ava laughed and looked over at him.

"Look I can help you out with your crush, but to get on good terms with her that's gonna take a while. So met me at my locker tomorrow." Ava said as she walked and slapped Hayes.

"What was that for?!" Hayes asked as he rubbed his cheek.

"That was for Greggy, also have money for Friday." Ava said as she walked out and Hayes sighed and fell back in the couch with a smile. He could finally get Emma back!

Heyyo Guys!!!!

What we thinks??? This drama filled chapter, I hipe we likes!!! How is Ava gonna help???? Poor Greggy!! Wells tells me your thoughts!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!