Chapter Six

Hayes walked in his house, with Emma's words burned in his head. This feeling was new, he never had someone not like him. Cause being Nash's younger brother, people tend to treat him speical, since Nash is pretty popular around their area. He walked in the kicthen and sat his bag on the table and saw Nash making a sandwhich.

"Nash?" Hayes asked as he opened the fridge.

"No I will not clean your room or do you homework." Nash said as he sat his butterknife down.

"I wasn't gonna ask you that?!" Hayes yelled as Nash laughed and nodded for Hayes to go on. 

"Do you like me?" Hayes asked as Nash raised his eyebrow, confused at his little brother question.

"I mean I have no choice to like you." Nash said with a play full smile, and Hayes sighed and closed the frigde. Nash noticed his brothers behavior and turned towards him.

"Why did you ask that?" Nash asked as Hayes shrugged.

"I don't know, I mean I never gotten this feeling before." Hayes said as his blue eyes looked down at his hands, and started to mess with his fingers.

"Hayes, what happened?" Nash asked, feeling his older brother senses coming in.

"I don't know, I was just talking with Emma, and we talked a little bit but she said she doesn't like me, this feeling isn't good to me." Hayes said as his blue eyes looked at his older brothers, "It's new, and it hurts." Hayes said as Nash sighed and went over to hugged his brother. Hayes buried his head in his brothers chest, and Nash rubbed Hayes back.

"Hayes sometimes people won't like us for reasons. Their little world is very different from ours, they might be going some things that we're not. She may not understand how you think, and you don't understand what she thinks. But as your older brother, please take this from me, some people won't like you. Besides Cameron and I get a lot of hate, and yeah it hurts but karma will kick them in the ass one day." Nash said as Hayes smiled. "Besides, if you want her to like you, give her a reason too." Nash said as he pulled apart from his brother. He smiled and patted his shoulder, then walked over to get his sandwhich and walked in the living room. Hayes sighed and bit his bottom lip. 

He grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, than grabbed his bag, then ran inside of his room. He threw his bag on the bean bag and ran over to his desk, and turned on the computer, and he started to look up girl football players. 

Hayes wanted to know what some was good at and what some wasn't. He knew that all women wasn't the same, and having Jessie as a friend was a bonus is when he needs to know something about Emma. He knew that Jessie would ask, but drop it as she started to tell him about her. That's one thing that Hayes loves about Jessie, she gets side track, but knows a lot about other people, cause she's friends with everyone and knows more than you think she would. Since Jessie plays the dum card to get more infomation, she knew that's not a good idea, but she also knew that Shawn hates when she plays dum, but he also knew that Jessie loves to know about everyone in school, but stills tries to convice her to stop playing the dum card.

Hayes sighed and looked at his phone on his bed and he clicked off Chrome, and walked over to his closet and started to look through it. Now this helps Hayes think, cause going through his clothes makes his brain function better. Nash says he's an alien for doing that, and Cameron teasing him in the classroom when Hayes asked to sit near the closet in class. Sure it's wierd, but to Hayes looking at all the colors, types of clothing, and shoes, and even the pictures he taped up in his closet, makes his brain click for some odd reason. He sighed and stopped at his leather jacket he got when he was ten, and his mind clicked. He gasped and turned around and jumped on his bed and grabbed his phone and saw he got a text message from Aaron about hanging out this weekend, Nash saying he has his charger, Cameron saying he's with Jack today, then he saw Jessie saying that she's gonna ripe off his head and shove it so far his ass, he's gonna make another head. Hayes sighed and clicked on Shawn's contact and texted him to come over.

He sighed and clicked off his phone, and ran out of his room, and tried running downstairs, but ending up falling down them. He landed on the last step, and saw Nash looking at him with a amused smirk.

"I thought you was an athlete." Nash said as Hayes rolled his eyes and walked in the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. He walked back and stuck his tonuge out at Nash, then walked back to his room, and waited for Shawn to get here, knowing that they'll have to talk in the kitchen, but Hayes was scrolling through facebook waiting for a text from Shawn. He shared a couple of pictures, and he finally gotten a text from Shawn that he was here. Hayes closed the chips and placed them on his night stand and ran downstairs, without falling, having Nash clapping and Hayes rolled his eye and walked outside and saw Shawn opening his door. Hayes walked over and helped him out, he waved at Shawn's mom and helped Shawn in the house.

"Okay what do you need me for?" Shawn asked as they sat down at the kitchen table.

"Can you help me write a love song?" Hayes asked.

Heyyo Guys!!!

What we thinks???? Hayes' plan??? Will Shawn help him??? Wels tells me!! And the love song that Shawn will maybe write, will be one of his!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!