Chapter Four

Hayes walked out on the field and moved his brown hair. He was waiting for Emma, and Nash was waiting in the bleachers on Instgram, liking, watching videos, and also trying to get a good video of Emma playing so he can prove his point to the boys. Hayes saw Emma walking and he gave Nash an thumbs up who nodded. 

"Okay, we have 50 minutes." Emma said as Hayes rolled his eyes. Cause of you and your girly things! Hayes thought, but placed a smile. Emma tossed her bag near a dirt pile, and Hayes was shock that she'll even do that. 

"Well the first play, we have to tackle that dummy." Hayes said as Emma's brown eyes looked at the sorta tatter dummy. She placed an hand on her hip and looked over at Hayes.

"Really?" She asked as Hayes nodded. "Or how about I tackle you?" Emma asked as Hayes widened his eyes.

"T-tackle me?" Hayes studdered as Emma nodded.

"Yes. Wanna go big guy?" Emma said with challageing smirk. Hayes sighed and moved his hair back.

"Well if you want to try, go ahead." Hayes said as he got into stance, and Emma smirked. Hayes yelled hike, and waited for Emma. He moved and Emma ran and tackled him down, causing him to lose his breath for a second. Nash laughed as he recorded it, and covered his mouth. 

"See." Emma said as she got off and held out her hand for Hayes. Hayes looked at it, and took her hand as she helped him up. She brushed off his shoulder and smiled.

"Next play." Emma said as Hayes cleared his throat. His blue eyes snuck an glance at Nash who shrugged. Actually Hayes never planned for this, he thought this would take longer than this. I mean, this girl knocked the breath out of him! 

"Uhh, throwing the ball." Hayes said as he jogged over and gave Nash and look and Nash laughed. He grabbed the ball and jogged back to Emma. He handed her the ball and ran across the field stopping at the touchdown area. He opened his arms wide and Emma tossed the ball as Hayes looked at the ball, Emma smirked and ran towards Hayes. As soon Hayes jumped in the air, Emma tackled him. She smirked and stood up.

"Emma two, Hayes one." Emma said as she helped up Hayes.

"How in the world are you doing that?!" Hayes asked as Emma smirked.

"Not all girls are girly, you know." Emma said as she grabbed the football and tossed it at him.

"B-but, wait yes they are." Hayes said as Emma crossed her arms.

"Alright, if all girls are girly why did I join the team?!" Emma yelled as Hayes looked over at Nash, who shook his head, as if to say. You messed up man.

"Uhh." All Hayes said as Emma nodded.

"Excatly." She said as she started to walk away. Hayes tried to say something as Emma grabbed her bag and started to walk home. Hayes groaned and fell on the ground. Nash walked over and sat next to his brother.

"Ahh, you never understand the female world, do you?" Nash asked as Hayes looked at his brother.

"I'm only sixteen! I just figured out what a period is, last night!" Hayes yelled as Nash laughed. 

"Welp, let's go home." Nash said as Hayes sighed.

Emma walked home, fumming as you could say. She hates being called girly, sure she'll have her moments. Like with Prom coming up, every girl get's happy about that. Also marriage, crushes, and sometimes even Disney movies. Now Emma grew without an mother, so she said that explains about her boyish behavior. Emma had her moments with Ava and Jessie, but she loved sports more.

Jessie sighed and unlocked her front door. She saw Killer, her puggle, ran up to her. She laughed adn picked him up. She placed her keys on the counter and closed the door. She heard Go Diego Go playing from the living room area. She placed Killer down, which is an total sweetheart but Greggy, Emma's little brother wanted to name him that.

"Greggy?!" Emma yelled out as she began to get out the noodles and pots for dinner tonight.

"Yeah Ems?!" Greggy called back.

"Where's Pops?" She asked as she began to take out the sauce cans.

"He took an extra shift, he said he won't be home till late tomorrow. So you have to get me ready for school!" Greggy yelled as Emma sighed and placed an hand on her face. Now Greggy wasn't an morning person, and Emma hates cause she has to get up earlier then she needs too. She sighed and shook ehr head.

"Alright!" Emma called back and finished making dinner, smiling as she heard her brother answer Diego, and sang along with him.

Heyyo Guys!!!

What we thinks??? Sorries for it being lates!!! Wells a little bit more infomation on Emma, so what we thinks??? And who else watches Diegio, cause I so do....... Sometimes......... All the time........ Sing my heart out with him.......... I have no life lol.

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!