Chapter Ten

"I just made the biggest mistake since the stupid wax on my legs." Hayes said as Nash laughed remembering the memory.

"You screamed like a girl." Nash said as Hayes threw one of the couch pillows at him.

"I'm being serious Nash!" Hayes yelled as Nash sighed and patted the seat next go him.

"What is it?" Nash asked as Hayes looked over at him.

"Okay so I was worrying about my football team. It was shrinking Nash, shrinking. So at first I ignored it thinking the boys would get over it. No! They didn't, know we do t have a kicker but all the teammates came back and I don't know what to do." Hayes said as Nash nodded.

"So Emma quit?" Nash asked as Hayes nodded.

"Yeah." Hayes said as Nash sighed and rubbed his temples. Flap

"Why did she quit? She was really good." Nash said as Hayes laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

"About that. You see it was kinda my fault that she quit." Hayes said as Nash groaned and slammed his face in his hands. Hayes signed and Nash groaned again.

"Why did you kinda make her quit? When she was your last hope." Nash said as Hayes shrugged and looked at his tan hands.

"Cause my team was shrinking. The team comes first." Hayes said as Nash looked over at him.

"Well Hayes she was apart of your team, so thats going against what you said." Nash said as Hayes widened his eyes and looked over at his brother.

"Do you have any chance can text Jessie for me?" Hayes asked as Nash raised his eyebrow towards his brother.

"For what?" Nash asked as Hayes flashed him a smile and Nash sighed and rolled his eyes.

Nash texted Jessie for Emma's address and passed her test. Nash gave Hayes the address and Hayes thanked him and ran out of the room. He ran down towards the address and saw a one story house. He placed his hands on his knees and let out all the breathe he lost.

Hayes bit his lip and took a deep breath adn walked over to the front door. He heard a dog barking and Hayes jumped slightly but tried to act cool.

"Hello?" A boy asked as Hayes smiled and the boy raised his eyebrow at him.

"We don't want your cookies!" The boy yelled and slammed the door shut but Hayes put his foot in the way and cried out.

"Look little man, I'm not a girl scout, cause you need to be a girl. And is Emma home?" Hayes asked as the boy crossed his arms.

"What's your name?" The boy asked as Hayes sighed.

"Hayes." He said as the boy sighed and shook his head.

"Sorry sissy said if a dick head named Hayes comes over, tell him that I said fuck off and I will punched the living shit out of him, but she wanted me to say it PG but it's fun to cuss when my papa isn't here." The boy said as Hayes widened his eyes.

"She said all of that?" Hayes asked as the boy made a face but shook his head no.

"She said some other things but I think that'll make you cry." The boy said as he kicked Hayes' foot away. "So goodbye." The boy said as he tried to close the door but Hayes grabbed the handle.

"Can you tell her that I'm sorry." Hayes said as the boy looked into his pleading blue eyes and nodded.

Hayes walked away and imaging Emma saying the things.

"Greggy who was that?" Emma yelled from her bedroom. Greggy looked back at the door and back towards her bedroom.

"No one!" Greggy yelled back.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!

What we thinks??? This was gonna go up last night, but i fell asleep before I could finish!!!! So what we thinks??????

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!