Chapter Twelve

Emma sat on her bed, doing her math homework and was listening to Troye Sivan's Happy Little Pill, while Greggy was asleep on his bed, well couch. Emma was singing along, and knowing she couldn't sing if her life depends on it. 

"Emma! It's Ava so get your skinny pale ass down here!" Ava yelled as Emma sighed and glared at her door but shut her book and wlaked downstairs and saw Ava standing in the kitchen with Jessie holding onto Greggy just making him laugh.

"What is it now?" Emma asked as Ava smiled and sat on the chair across her and gave her number one smile.

"Dress shopping for prom." Ava said as Emma shook her head and sighed as she walked over and grabbed a cup and filled it with water from her tap.

"No point, I don't have money for the dress." Emma said as Jessie threw her wallet on the table with a smirk as Emma scolded at her friend and looked over at Greggy who was giving Jessie googly eyes.

"We'll pay, besides you always wanted to go. This is our first prom and we can all hang out. Shawn and Jack both said that they don't mind if you want to come! Plus we can all go to that football game at the statuim when its over!" Ava said as Emma crossed her arms and stared into her best friends brown eyes. 

"I'm not getting anything huge." Emma said as Ava squeled as Emma rolled her eyes.

"Let me get Greggy ready then we'll head off." Emma said as her friends nodded. Emma sighed as she picked up Greggy from Jessie's arms and walked towards his room. She pulled out a blue jean jacket and his socks and shoes. She slipped them on and grabbed a black beanie and slipped it over his hair. 

"I"m ready!" Greggy yelled as he ran downstairs and Jessie giggled and picked him up. Emma sighed and grabbed a bottle water for Greggy and walked out with Ava, after locking the bottom lock.

"What store are we going to?" Emma asked as she grabbed the boster from the bottom of the stairs for Greggy.

"That place in the mall." Ava said as she shrugged her shoulders and Jessie and Emma laughed at their friends answer.

Emma placed the boster in and strapped Greggy to it as the othres climbed in the front seat. Jessie drove to the mall and the girls listened to Greggy speak about his day at school with Emma asking him questions as Greggy answered them with a huge smile, saying he finally made a friend.

"That's teh store!" Ava yelled as Jessie jumped, making the girl turn for a while and she glared at Ava who gave her a smile and Emma laughed.

"Okay Greggy do not mess up these dresses or I'mma not buying you ice cream for you birthday next month." Emma said as Greggy widened his eyes and nodded fast as the girls laughed. 

"Alright Emma whatever catches your eyes tell us.'' Jessie said as Emma nodded. She put Greggy on her hip and started to walk around the store and Greggy asked her about every dress she walked by if she liked this one and Emma would shake her head.

But a long blue dress, with a black sweet heart neckline, sparkle silver belt dress caught her eye. Greggy nodded as Emma walked over and Ava walked over with a short ruffed light pink dress with black bow around the waist. Jessie walked over with a one sleeve, long sleeve, short dark blue dress with a golden outline. Jessie smiled as she saw Emma looking over at the long dress and she smiled.

"Do you like that dress?" Jessie asked as Emma nodded.

"But I don't think I'll like the price tag." Emma said as Jessie sighed and shook her head.

"It's my treat, since I didn't get anything for you on your birthday, so get it also get some shoes." Jessie said as Emma looked over at Greggy who nodded as Emma sighed and grabbed the dress then went onto the search for the shoes.

Heyyo Guys!!!!

What we thinks???? A new chapter sorries for being lates, but it's coming along just fine!! Wells what we thinks??? Also Emma's prom dress is up top, and later I'll post all their dress together!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!