Chapter Three

Hayes walked down the hallway and looked down at his phone. He was scrolling through his tweets and stopped as one of his team mates, Chuck stopped him. He looked up and smiled at his team mate.

"What's up?" Hayes asked as Chuck crossed his arms.

"What's up?! You have a new kicker." Chuck said as Hayes raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah so?" Hayes asked as Chuck through his arms in the air.

"So? She's a girl!" He yelled, causing some atteintion from the students and staff.

"Okay, and?" Hayes asked as he rolled his hand for him to go on.

"Football is a man's sport, not where all girls cry when they get tapped by a boy." Chuck said as Hayes rolled his eyes.

"Not all of them cry." Hayes said as Chuck groaned.

"That's not my point! Hayes, she's a girl. If you play her, I quit the team." Chuck hissed as he pushed past his team caption. Hayes looked at the fumming blonde and bit his lip. He sighed and shook his head and walked towards his math class.

Would Chuck really quit the team? Or was he joking? But he should have seen her out there! She was amazing! But maybe Chuck's right. Maybe she'll cry if someone hurts her, so Hayes is gonna give her some pointers.

Emma walked down the hallway with Ava. They stopped at thier lockers and pulled out their math textbooks. She sighed as she saw Shawn and Jessie walking towards them.

"You wouldn't believe how many people you pissed off." Shawn said as Emma rolled her eyes.

"Their just jealous cause I can play better than they can." Emma said as she slammed her locker shut. Shawn sighed and nodded, him and girlfriend walked away, but Jessie gave a smile and waved.

Emma and Ava walked to math class, and Hayes looked up. He bit his lip and saw they sat in the back. He told Cameron he'll be right back and walked up the girls. Ava tapped on Emma's shoulder and pointed towards the football caption. Emma sighed and turned towards him.

"Look if you here to kick me off the team, th-."

"No! I wasn't gonna say that, I was gonna say. After school come to the field so I can give you some of our plays." Hayes said as he debated if this was the right choice. Emma crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Then you'll kick me off the team." Emma said as Hayes shook his head.

"I'm not kicking nobody off the team." Hayes said. But people might quit the team cause of you, Hayes thought.

"Okay, after school but I can only stay for an hour, I have a brother I need to take care of." Ema said as Hayes nodded and walked off as a victory smile spread across his face, Emma sighed and looked at the boring teacher and doddled random things. 

Heyyo Guys!!!

Looks I know it shorts and lates!! But I promise that the next one will be longer!!! So, tells me what you thinks!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!