The wrong place at the wrong time (2)

Start from the beginning

"Yes," Chase replies simply as he pulls out...a gun?

I automatically gasp causing both of them to look at me, Mario or whatever his name is brings out a gun from his back pocket and points it to me, while Chase just looks at me, emotionless, like this doesn't cause any reaction from him.

For one, who the fuck keeps a gun in their back pocket and for two, how can someone just look at someone they know emotionlessly when they are about to be shot????

"Who are you?" Mario snarls dangerously

"Ahhhh-ummm" I stutter, not really wanting to upset this creep or knowing what to say.

What the fuck do you say when a disgusting guy has a gun pointed at you head and your not exactly ready to die?

I look to Chase for help who is still staring at me emotionlessly.

He rolls his eyes casually and looks to Mario, "she's with me".

"Why haven't I met her?" Mario says looking me up and down and licking his lips, "she is one fine plus one".

I look to Chase for help again but notice his jaw is clenched and his fists are curled into balls at his sides.

Is it just me or does Chase look even hotter when he's mad?

Shut up Allison, you're about to be killed remember!!

I look back at Mario who's eyes were focused on my stomach, I look down at my stomach and instantly try to cover my self with my arms when I realize that I took my sweatshirt off.

No one was around and it was dark, I didn't think anyone would see so you just shush.

"What's your name babe" Mario asks me, his head nodding up in that way that all guys just seem to do, his eyes were focused on my face now, after lingering a little too long on my chest.

"A-a---" I stutter again, trying to tell him my name, I don't need any other reason to piss this guy off.

"Abbey Collins" Chase quickly interrupts me, "her name's Abbey Collins".

I nod quickly, thankful to Chase for helping me out, mind you, he is still standing there masking all of his emotions, no longer clenched jaw or curled fists like stuff like this just happens every day.

The only emotion he has showed was his clenched jaw and curled fists.

"We're going now," Chase says sternly walking over to me and grabbing my wrists.

"Why don't you and this fine young lady stay a little longer?" Mario nods towards me creepily and smiles that creepy i'm.gonna.kill.you smile.

"If I want pay by tonight we have to go now" he says through clenched teeth.

"Alright then, later sweetie-pie, I'll see ya" he says and then he walks away to the room in the corner of this warehouse.

I scowl secretly, only Caleb can call me that.

The thought of Caleb made me miss him even more, I missed him enough as it was, but now I miss him even more. I feel my eyes get teary so I blink away the tears, reminding myself that I can always call him and he promised to come and visit me.