The wrong place at the wrong time (2)

Start from the beginning

I get up suddenly feeling a bit overwhelmed because of all my previous thoughts. The only way to feel free again is to skate. So I decide to do exactly that. It's a great chance to A)-skate and free my mind, and B)-look around at this new town that seemed extremely boring and large until I met Bella and Chase.

I quickly nod at my appearance in my bathroom mirror and grab my baby on the chair in the corner of my surprisingly large room.

My mom works as a lawyer, and because she works so hard we aren't exactly poor, but we're not wealthy either, my room is quite large with my own private bathroom and walk in wardrobe.

I'm wearing my white superman midriff, I love that shirt but I never wear it out because I'm not comfortable with my body, my dark blue skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and my white converse. I quickly throw on a grey sweatshirt to hide my midriff and kept on the same necklace.

I quickly grab my dark grey beanie and my skateboard and lock the house putting the keys and my iPhone 8 into my back pocket.

***

I love skating, it's just like freedom, call me weird but it won't change the fact that skating is like my escape. I must have been skating for hours, it was dark now and my phone's out of battery.

The worst part is I have no clue where the fuck I am.

I look around and see a pretty scary and dark looking warehouse, it's honestly the type of warehouse the serial killer kills you in.

I hear faint voices coming from the warehouse and decide that maybe the people in there are actually a friendly old couple that could help me get home.

I know that serial killers and rapists usually make base in warehouses exactly like this one, but it's too obvious, and plus that only happens in movies.

I shrug my shoulders as some sort of self-reassurance and pick up my skateboard walking into the dark halls of the abandoned building.

As I get closer the voices become more clear, they're very faint but more clear now, by the sounds of it, there's an old man and a younger man talking and I swear I know the voice of the younger one.

I knew it would be a friendly old guy inside the warehouse who could help me get home!!!

I halt quickly when I hear the conversation more clearly, still faintly but clearly.

A guy with a deep voice, but the kinda deep voice that an old man has says; "we pay you after the battle has finished, and we were successful" this guy says with a authority in his voice.

The familiar-ish voice reply's; "I have reasons to need that money, it's only 300 dollars, it shouldn't be that hard, and plus Mario, have I ever failed you before?"

Wait a minute, I do know that voice...

I peak from the wall I'm hiding behind and sure enough see Chase, he's talking to this guy who honestly looks like the cliche bad guy in cartoons. He has black, long and oily hair in a mini ponytail with a gold tooth, he was pretty big too, he was wearing a red shirt with black jeans, he wasn't as old as I had expected.

"You are one of my best fighters but you know what happens if you argue with me, I tell the chief and all shit hits the fan" he said scarily calmly.

"Whatever, but I need it by tonight" Chase replies rolling his eyes.

"Business first, then pay, do you have your gun?" Mario asks casually, like guns just come up every day.