Not Only Waves Crash

"F-Fuck Bren, don't move." Ryan groaned.
Brendon didn't bother to respond. He knew he wouldn't be able to form actual words anyway. Not with his face being pressed into the pillow with every trust of Ryan's hips.

Ryan's hands tried to hold the side of his waist. But the sweat was making it impossible to get a good grip. So his hands continued to slide up and down Brendon's arched back. It wasn't Brendon's favorite position. Quite the opposite actually. He preferred being face to face with Ryan. Wrapping his legs around him and scratching at his back. He didn't get to play as much when he was on his hands and knees. But this way was the quickest way for them both to finish.

They didn't have time for love making when they were already ridiculously late to class. They just needed to cum and they needed to do it quickly. So Brendon continued biting the pillow as Ryan continued to thrust in and out of him at a speed that seemed impossible for humans to master. His pace began to slow as he got closer to finishing. Brendon thought slowing down would ease some of the tension in his stomach, but it just made things worse. The slower he went, the more Brendon could feel. So it didn't come as a surprise when he exploded as soon as Ryan learned down to press a kiss to the center of his back. Ryan came seconds later.

He collapsed on top of him. Their breathing was the only sound filling the silent house. They stayed like that for a while. Trying to gain their strength back. Brendon lifted his head to look over at Ryan.

"What time is it?"

Ryan's eyes darted toward the alarm clock Brendon made him buy a few days ago. "9:46."

"We have to get up."

"I know."

"I can't move."

"Oh sorry." Ryan mumbled against his skin. He rolled off of him and stood up from the bed.

"No." Brendon smiled. "I mean I can't move at all."

"Then I shall carry you." Ryan bend to lift him from the bed. He held him bridal style in his arms, kissing his forehead before turning towards the bathroom.

"Ryan, wait!" Brendon called out. "My foot is tangled in the sheet!"

Ryan tried to pull Brendon away from it but it wouldn't come loose. He couldn't just do it with his hands because he was carrying him. So he pulled him again. This time harder. The sheet slipped free easily, sending them both tumbling backwards from the force of Ryan's pull. He fell flat on his butt. Brendon landed comfortably on top of him.

"Ah." He groaned. "My ass."

"Join the club." Brendon laughed.

**********

For the first time in his life, Ryan Ross was in love. He was genuinely happy just being around Brendon. He didn't have to party or go shopping to have a good day. He couldn't remember the last time he'd used a drug. And he didn't want to. If he'd known love was like this, he would have done it forever ago.

Hell, if he'd known just being in a relationship was this great, he would have done that years ago too. Now he always had someone to talk to. Even about the things he was too embarrassed to tell Pete. He could sleep with someone every night without having to kick them out in the morning. He didn't have to hunt for sluts at parties because he always had someone to go home to at the end of the night. And the sex... Just holy shit!

There was something to be said about having sex with virgins. And not something positive. It was usually complicated and messy. Especially since Ryan was usually high when he did it. He'd had sex with at least seventeen virgins and only half of those were good experiences.