Here Is Your Boy Tonight

Parties were Ryan's forte. He was an expert party thrower and an expert partier. He knew what music got people pumped up. He knew what drugs made the party boost up. He knew what drinks got people wasted faster and what weed made them relax enough to have real fun.

He walked around in his all black entire. Making sure to stop and speak to everyone he passed. The pretty, drunk blondes. The high, red heads. The slutty twinks. And the jock headed assholes. He stopped walking when he found his group of friends. Andy, Gee, and Jon.

"Where the fuck is Pete?"

They all looked around awkwardly. Neither of them wanting to tell their friend that Pete was most likely spending the night hanging out with Ryan's ex and his friends.

"I said where the fuck is Pete?" He asked louder.

"Home."

"Sick."

"I think he went to the bathroom."

All of their lies were blurted out at the same time. It would have been funny if Ryan weren't so pissed off.

"He's with Patrick, isn't he?"

"Yeah." Jon nodded.

"And Brendon." Gee added. Andy elbowed him in his side.

"It's okay guys." Ryan shrugged easily. Faking a smile. "You don't have to be afraid to say his name or anything like that. I broke up with him. I don't care if Pete hangs out with him. I don't care about him."

"Are you sure?" Andy asked.

"Of course I'm sure." Ryan reached out and grabbed the first arm his hand touch. Some dark haired boy with no shirt on. "What's your name, sexy?" Ryan asked the boy.

"Daren." The boy smiled brightly. Excited to have the Ryan Ross's attention. Even if only for a second.

"Daren." Ryan repeated in a bored tone. "I don't really like that name. Can I call you Corey?"

"Uh, sure."

"Okay, Corey." Ryan let him go. The look of disappointed on Corey's face made him smile. "I'll catch up with you later." He slapped his ass. "Save me a dance, okay?"

"Okay." The boy rushed off into the crowd. Probably about to tell his friends what just happened.

"See?" Ryan shrugged proudly.

"Was that supposed to prove something other than the fact that you're an inconsiderate asshole?" Jon frowned.

"Yes. Yes it does. It proves that I can have any guy or girl in this house that I want. So why the hell would I sulk around about whatshisname?"

"Whatever you say, Ryan."

"Damn right, whatever I say." He dug into his pocket for one of the pills he'd put there earlier. "And now it's time to really get this party started." He popped the pill in his mouth and then proceeded to dance away from his friends.
**********

Brendon didn't bother stopping at the front door. This wasn't the type of party you had to get invited to. He could walk right on in and no one would say anything. So that's exactly what he did. He pushed the door open and stepped into the room. Almost choking on the smoke that filled the air.

His eyes scanned the dimly lit room. There were shirtless guys. Girls in their underwear. Beer bottles everywhere. People dancing on the couch. Jumping off tables. Hanging from the ceiling fan. And he could have sworn he spotted two people having sex in the corner.