I Know Who You Think You Are

Brendon was in an all around good mood. There was a permanent smile decorating his face. Today was going to be a good day. He'd spent the majority of last night talking to Ryan. And by majority, he meant all of last night. Ryan didn't give him a chance to associate with anyone else. But Brendon wasn't complaining. The other people were probably too stuck up to want to talk to him anyway. At least Ryan seemed like the down to earth rich kid who didn't flaunt it around everywhere he went.

The door opened to Brendon's room. He glanced around just as a very disheveled Patrick walked in. He didn't even greet Brendon. He drug himself directly to his bed and flopped down on top of it. Groaning in the process. Brendon walked over to sit across from Patrick on his own bed.

"Well good morning to you too, stranger."

Patrick mumbled something into his pillow.

"Thanks for completely abandoning me yesterday."

Patrick turned his face away from the pillow. "You said you were okay just standing with Ryan."

"Yeah, while he showed you the house. Not until I left." He laughed.

"What time did you leave?"

"Midnight."

"Ryan." He groaned. "That's so uncool."

"And you know all about being cool, right?" He teased.

"Fuck you. I know not to leave a party at midnight like I'm Cinderella or something."

"Yeah. You leave the party at," He glanced up at the wall clock. "Ten in the morning."

"What can I say? I party hard."

"What the hell did you do all night?"

Patrick tried to bury his face in his pillow before Brendon noticed the blush taking over his skin. But he wasn't fast enough. Brendon saw. And now Brandon was curious.

"Patrick?"

He mumbled into the pillow again.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing." Came his muffled response.

"Tell me!"

Brendon jumped up from his spot on his bed and dived onto Patrick's back. Patrick winced, turning to his side and literally kicking Brendon off the bed. He landed in the floor with a muted thud.

"Stop. I have a slight hangover and my body is sore."

"Did someone do something to you?" Worry took over Brendon. He stood up and dusted off his pants.

"You can say that." He blushed again.

"Pat?"

"I lost my virginity last night." He was trying to keep from smiling too widely.

"You what?! To who? How? Where? Why?"

"I- uh, you know, had sex. W-With-" He turned back into the pillow and said the name.

"With who?"

He said it again.

"Who?"

"Pete!" He looked at Brendon and yelled.

Brendon's hands came up to cover the gasp he knew was coming. "Hayley's Pete?"

"Just Pete."

"But you know Hayley is in love with him! And she's your friend!"

"Hayley is in love with about twenty guys. And Pete's gay. He doesn't even like her."