"Kinggggggggg" I hollered from my room. He came in "Wassup baby" he looked at me on the floor. "We ready for yall to get the boxes" I said holding out my hands for him to pick me up. He pulled me up. "Help us up too we the fat ones" Symone said. "Yeah" he laughed and helped them up.

We walked downstairs together. "We bouta go yall can help King though with the boxes" I said grabbing my keys and Reema's hand. "Aight we gone see yall there" Bran and J-Bo walked upstairs.

"Lets go to the store real quick" Karina said when she seen the Wal-Mart sign. I pulled on to the exit and got to Wal-Mart parking lot. "Whats the mission" I asked her. We gotta have a plan or we will buy everything we see.

"Junk Food, we havin a sleepover tonight. If King dont have a problem" Karina told us. "Fuck him" I laughed and unbuckled my seatbelt. "Will you unbuckle Reema please" I asked Symone and she nodded. We all piled out and walked in.

I grabbed a buggie and we all went towards the junk food aisles. We got any and everything we found. Reema looked too happy. "Damn yall havin a party" the ratchet ass I got 50 baby daddies lookin cashier asked.

"Bitch nall" I said sarcastic. She probably wanna snatch me up but ion care don't try to be funny.

"That will be $186.45 , let me guess Lone Star (food stamps)" she smirked. I pulled out my fat ass wallet and took 2 hundreds out. "Keep the change your hair needs a touch-up" I gave her the money took my receipt and left. Karina and Symone were laughin.

"Mami I want food" Reema kept on singing. "Me too" Symone whined. "Do yall want me to cook or do yall want me to stop" I hoped they said stop. "Please!! Stop" Karina said. You bitch I thought. "Okay" I stopped and got McDonalds. We turned a 10 minute trip to the apartment to an hour and a half trip.

We finally pulled up to the apartment building. I was getting tired. We grabbed the bags and went to the elevator. When we got to the apartment we thought the boys would be there but they wasn't.

"Call the thots" Karina said. I dialed King # and put it on speaker while putting the food up. "Hey baby" he answered the phone. "Don't answer like you don't know what I want!! Where tf yall at" i aint tryna play. Tae && Red walked in with TJ.

"We on our way now. We just went by House #16 yo pops wanted us to go check on some 1st ...Why yall just realizing we gone" he said.

"Aight and Wal-Mart" I told him "Oh aight we on our way" he said "Aight bye" I said and hung up. I walked in the living room with gummy worms and ice cream. The girls went and got them some snacks.

We all sat on the floor criss cross. "This a big apartment" Karina said. "I know I like it" I tried to find a movie on tv. "Yeahh this where im gone come cheat on yall brother" Symone said. We all started laughing then the boys walked in and layed on the floor with us.

"Did you miss me" he asked in my neck. "Nope and the girls wanna stay over with they boo. So sleep over...yayy" I said nervous and he was lookin like really. "So housewarming party" he chuckled.

It was getting kinda late. "Reema its yall bed time baby" I stood up to take her and TJ in her room. They got up and walked with me. I went and tucked them in. "Goodnight Babies" I kissed them both on the cheek. "Goodnight Mami" she hugged my neck. "Goodnight Tia" (aunty) he kissed my cheek.

I walked back into the living room and everybody was lookin at me, grinning hard. "Problem" I went and got some more snacks. "Its crazy how we all preggo, well except Tae" Sy laughed. "Yes but whats crazier is how Momma popped up" Cookie laughed. "Bitch" I said under my breath and everybody laughed.

"I love yall Mom...she crazy" Tae smiled. "You dont know though" Bran said. "You really dont...she cool but she dgaf bout nobody but Mariah" I sighed. "Sound like my mom she just never could get her shit straight. When I was 10 my step dad tried to...but my brother, DJ, he all I have besides yall, anyways he walked in , my brother nearly killed him. I remember her yelling you && that hoe can leave" Tae stared at nothing.

"So we left && my brother had to hustle. We moved down here from Arizona bout 3 years ago so we could start fresh but he forever is a hustler. He dont want a job...he wasnt raised like that.So nothing really changed" she smirked. "When he found out I was pregnant, he told me if the nigga who did it cant take care of it he would but who is the lil puto" she said in a cholo voice and we busted out laughing.

"I wish my brother cared that much I had to raise my lil brother from the ground up && he still..." Sy paused. "Thats why when I found out I was pregnant..." Sy started crying. "I felt like I couldnt do it. Like my child would resent me cause I cant give her the world" Sy wiped her face. Bran pulled her in his arms.

"Girl all they want is you to be there for them" Tae laughed. "Thats all they need anyways plus yall havin Daddys girls anyways" Tae pointed to us. "Not Kar, this a Prince" King smirked. "We dont know yet" she stuck her tongue out. "Nahh we know" he laughed.

We watched like 2 more movies before I tapped. Ion know how to feel bout being so emotional. I felt somebody pick me up. "King, which room" Jarren hollered. "Down the hall 2nd door on the right" King said. "What bout ours" Bran said. "Right across from theirs" he said. "Red yall can go to that 1st room. Our room is at the end of the hall, isolated from everyone else.

King got to the room and laid me on the bed. I crawled to my side of the bed and King pulled my leg. I flipped over and rolled my eyes.

He climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck "Stop we got company" I tried to make him move. "They probably doin the same thing they aint worried bout us" he pulled off my shirt.

I started tugging on his shorts. He smirked "What happened to stop" he kissed my lips and I laughed. "Fuck" I screamed when he pushed into me. Damn that was loud. He kissed me to keep down the screams and moans.

Knock knock knock "Keep the noise down bitchh some of us cant fuck no more" Karina said through the door. I was tryna keep it down but I cant help it. I went to sleep in his arms after that.

Sorry it took so long but here you go!!