chapter 5

Jake's POV

I laughed with my 2 brothers 3 sisters, with their friends laughing their ass of.  "T-that was so FUNNY!" Chace barely even pronounce his words right as he continued laughing. "Right.." Tina said as she continued to scowl.

We all stopped laughing and composed ourselves. Tina is really scary sometimes.

Anyway.. I'm Jayson Falls. We all walked inside our super huge house.. Well mansion. We all spotted mom grinning widely at us. "Your brother is here!" The girls squealed happily then started fist jumping. "Where is he?" Derek asked.

"In the room with black door."

We all rushed at the second floow and stopped infront of a room with black paint and red knob. We all sucked in huge breaths and I opened the door. Aas we walk in, we saw a...

Beautiful maiden sleeping peacefully in bed.

"Mom said it's a boy." Christi stated. The maiden blinked a couple of times the sat up yawning, rubbing her eyes with her hands, and stretched her arms wide, resulting spunds of cracks.

The girl looked at us with wide eyes then smiled. "I'm Raine." She whispered. Her voice is so melodic as if you won't get tired listening to her talk or sing fir a long time.

"Y-yeah. I'm Chis-sti, C-chase, Derek, Jay-Jayson, Tina, and Lydia."Christi pointed at us when our names are pronunced.

"And they are our friends." I added pointing to our group of friends. "She's really beautiful." Tina said outloud. When she realized what she said she flushed pink.

Raine blushed and shook her head making her long silky blond hair sway.

"N-no. I'm a guy."

Our eyes grew wide and looked at her as if she have grown 2 heads. "Your joking!" Lydia squealed, and jumped at raine.

"No. I'm not."

"Prove it." Derek smirked. Raine smirked back and pulled up her shirt revealing a cute 6 small six pack, and his tattoos. We just stared at him in schok. 

He really is a boy.

He put back on his shirt and continued smirking at us.

"Told you." 

Our jaws dropped at the floor when his voice suddenly became deep and husky.

___________

Hey! I know it's been a while since I updated. I'll try updating tomorrow if I could get the time to write. Because school started and became hectic. And mostly.. I know a lot of you are asking: 

-Why are Blake's stories short in chapter?

-Is Blake she or he?

-Is raine a virgin?

-Does raine got a date with a guy or a girl?

Or say:

-It's confusing!

-The characters give small talks.

-Raine is annoying! 

I don't know if any of you are saying or asking this things. I only worte this so that you and I could understand each other! Now.. I'm male. My real name is not Blake, but I prefer you calling me that.

If you want to know if raine's a virging or not, or he got to a date with a guy or a girl even once, just.. Read the story further. 

Now the parts of the chapters are short, because sometimes I don't have anough inspiration or I have a lot of things running around in my mind. So, I'm sorry about that.

The characters give small talks because I don't.. just like don't feel like writing this book right now. But don't worry I'm not going to delete this. 

Now if you hate this story, I give no fucks. 'Cause I don't care. >_<v