Forgive me: Important

Ok.. It's been like... 2 years already since my very last update. I'm sorry for my stupidity and I hope you could forgive me. I am still deciding if I should delete my stories and make this account as my normal reading purposes account, and for my other account to be my author account. I don't know. I'm still confused. Anyway, shout out to my very new account... DrowningDarkness.

This account already has 2 published books. Both mature so be careful when reading this.

1. Daddy Kink

A fan fiction about Luke from 5SOS

I'm not really a fan of it, but my cute friend requested me to make one. 

2. My Little Jeff (BoyxMan)

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Another fan fiction about Jeff the killer and lovely Slenderman

My 2 most favorite characters from creepypasta

It is similar from one of my old stories, A Killer's Love

I was supposed to edit that book, unfortunately, I forgot the password from the account I used to make it so in short... I gave up on it and created a new one.

If you want to check it out, go to my other forgotten account, Ze_JGMBros

So yeahh... 

*awkward tension in the air*

From these past years, I developed my writing skills, my grammar, and my use of words. Whenever I write a story, lovely google is always ready for me, and there is a dictionary always right by my side. 

A lot of things change, I changed, my concepts change.

However, my love for boyxboy stories will never change. So this upcoming December 4, 2015 (my birthday), things will change for the better.

*Smirk*

Okaaaayyyyyyyy.....

I'm so weird right now, but you like it my babies! YOU LIKE ITTTTTTT!

ok.. STAHP.

Let's get serious..

I have a reason why I stopped writing, why I stopped updating these stories. I'll tell you that today, and I hope that you will understand.

I started writing when I was at the age of 10 or 11 (I don't remember) that's why my grammar is a bit off and my laptop was crappy back then. The keyboard was always broken. I stopped when I realized how crappy my stories were, how disgusting it looked like to me. I started losing hope, losing faith that maybe I could do this, and that I could finish this.

My life was like something that came out from a tv show, how the protagonist was always bullied, abused, yelled at, and emotionally dysfunctional. I was that protagonist.

I was always the bullied one.

The lazy one.

The disgusting one.

The good-for-nothing one.

And the stupid one.

No one saw what I can really do, no one saw what I can be worth with. Everyone was blind by what they want me to be and what they want me to do. 

I cut.

I tried suicide twice... But I didn't die.

It was hard writing this since I'm sharing my life with those I don't even know but... I don't care. You are my readers, the one who will give life to my books.

I became an atheist. 

I turned my back against God.

I didn't care. 

I just wanted to be free.

Then... I realized that, I don't want to be stupid anymore. I don't want to be the runt of the family anymore. I want to be someone that everyone can be happy from. I don't want to be an idiot anymore.

I created DrowningDarkness.

I wanted to drown my darkness... and forget about my past.

But I guess, I can't. This is who I am.

Dark.

I also started having hatred for the human society. I became a freak. A freak that hates her own kind.

I hated humans for how they act. For how they want freedom and peace, but all they do is war and death. I saw the world differently.

and something opened my eyes.

Books.

I drowned myself with piles of books. Educated myself in how to be a better writer from the books that other authors created. I started learning different kinds of writing styles, interests, and more! I explored things that I wanted to learn.

Now that I'm going 14 soon, I wanted to be a changed person. 

This time, I'll finish what I started, and those are my books.

Now, I hope you could forgive me. :) 

I hope you understood me.

BrokenxxxAngel

DrowningDarkness

Maria