chapter 1

Raine is really cute, he could walk now, but he still falls. 

"He's so soft!!" Lili giggled as she carsed Raine's cheeks. I laughed and carried one of the children..

Ambrose sadly didn't make it. She died in child birth. Saddly Raine didn't meet his mom. We also got the news that a family was murdered and was missing a pregnant woman. We instantly knew it was Ambrose.

'Who are you?' you ask. Well...

I'm Isis Alison, 21 years old. And I live and work at an adoption center. Yes, adoption center. 

It's been a year since Ambrose been here. So Raine is a year old.

"Isis! Can you help me make cookies?" Christian asked. I nodded then made my way at the kitchen. We made a lot of cookies for all of us, there's even for tomorrow.

I also have a part-time job at Mcdonalds, so I could keep money with me. 

"Mmmm! I smell something delicious!" Daniel said. He's 13 years old. He was sent here because he was brtutally abused by his father.

"Can I have some?" He asked. Christian and I nodded then he quickly snatched one.

________________

(Raine 5 years old)

Raine is growing really great. He has the hair of his mother. Well his eyes are different, it has the color of blue and green. it's actually pretty. No one is still adopting him, but that's good because he can still be with us.

I also have an husband he's also helping us at the doption center, and now...

I'm PREGNANT!! I'm so happy when the doctor said I am. I still don't know if it's a girl or a boy.

"Can wyou mwake me wilk, pwease." Raine said to me. He can talk but not so good. I chuckled then made the milk he asked for.

When I gave him the milk he quickly sucked at the nipple.

I just chuckled then patted his head.

~*~

So short!!

Yeah. I know it's short.. Don't worry I'll put some more!  Picture of Isis at the side ------>