chapter 4

Raine's POV

Today is the day that I will be adopted. The kids are crying non-stop since they heard the news. Kathy is the worst, she won't let me go. I kept changing shirts because she's soaking my shirt with her tears.

I already know who are the couple who will adopt me, they are Dominic and Elina. Isis told me when I'm packing my things. But I don't know where they live.. Isis didn't tell me.

I cooked so many desserts for the kids, so they would be happy when I'm not here. While I know it's not. This is the worst day of my life!!

If only they got into a different adopting center.. FUCK!!

I kept curing in mind until Domic and Elina came to pick me up. "Raine." Elina called in a sweet voce.

I walked to the door but was pulled back by small hands by the kids. They hugged me crying whith Kathy clinging to me for dear life.

"Я буду скучать по всем вам .. Не забывайте, я люблю тебя. (I'll miss all of you.. Don't forget I love you.)" I whispered at them in russia.

"Не оставляйте! (Don't leave!)" They all cried together. I just patted their head then got outside. Isis is there waiting with Kathy sniffling. They both hugged me at the same time. Isis gave me a weak smile then they all waved at me.

Not goodbye but..... a 'See you again'.

I slid in the car letting a few tears roll down my eyes. Elina hugged me from behind, soothing me to stop crying.

She actually have elegant and motherly features while Dominic have authority in him. His really scary when you look at him, because he is pack with muscles. He's hight is also 6'2. Too tall for me to get scared.

"Don't cry, dear. Your gonna waste your beautiful face."Elina said soothingly patting my head. I just nodded then hung my head low.

Suddenly Elina gave me a piece of paper.

"Read it." She smiled warmly. I nodded then flip the paper open.

'Raine, I'm sorry I couldn't do anything. You will be going to america with Domic and Elina, because america is where they live. I love you. 

P/S: Always be good and use your skills in the good. 

                                                         -Isis'

Tears slid down again when I read it. Elina gave me a napkin to wipe my eyes.

"Thank you." I said politely. 

I leave in Russisa my whole life, I have friends in here, but I will be going away. I just smiled then closed my eyes.

__________

(In America-Airport)

I stretched my arms and legs.. Urghh. The ride is way to long for my liking. 12 HOURS!!! (A/N:I don't know how many hour you get Russia to America so I just put 12 hours.)

12 HOURS!!!! FUCKING 12 HOURSS!!

I just groaned then began stretching again.

"Raine, do you want to grab some food. We still have a long way to go." Domic asked.

"Sure."

I just groaned again when I realize what he said. Another long trip. My butt is aching because I sit for the longest time in my life.

We stopped infront of a looking expenisve restaurant. Elina ushered me in then we sat at the table near the windows.

A waiter walked to us giving us the menu. 

"What drinks do you want." He asked smiling at Dominic and Elina. When he looked at me he gave a double take then composed himself. His cheeks reddened.

"Red wine." Domic said.

"Champagne, please." Whaa.. Wwhy are this people ordering such drinks.

"A glass of water." I said then hung my head low because the waiter is blushing like mad. He then write our drinks then hurried.

I looked at the menu the waiter gave us.. They all look delicious. Walla. I saw you.

I saw my favorite food in my shole life.

The waiter came back with our drinks. He comped his hair back so I could see his face. He's handsome, and masculine, but at the slim side.

"May I get your order now?" He asked us.

"I would like some Ahi tuna tartare." Domic said quickly.

"Petite  romaine Caesar."

"Sphagetti and the bouillabaisse." The waiter nodded then gave us our drinks. When he gave me my drink she blushed then hurried away.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked. Dominic smiled and Elina chuckled.

"No, dear. It's just because your beautiful." I blushed then drink some of my water. 15 minutes later the waiter came back giving us our food. The waiter gave me my plate then suddenly my fingers touched with his.

He flushed red then stumbled on his way. Elina giggled because she saw the waiter staring at me while blushing.

"I already know what he's thinking." I stated. 

I just ate my food in silence. A comfortable silence.

The trip to new york is long so I got the time to sleep soundly. Elina woke me up and my  mouth hit the ground when I saw how large their house is.

LARGE!!!! A whole people can live here because it's way too huge!

"Now now, Raine. Cclose your mouth before you attract flies." Dominic said jokingly. I quickly closed my mouth then blushed in embarrasment.

Elina lead me into my room. I opened the door which is black while the knob is red. When I oppened the door my eyes sparkled in delight.

Raine liked.

The room is painted in black with a line of blue in it. The bed is queen sized with black and red cases it. There's a huge window in the corner and a black table with a blue whirling chair.

"This is the room where we were supposed to put the un-needed things. Since your here now it's yours."Elina happily spoke.

I suddenly had the urge to hug her so tight. Wwhen I moved my body I hugged her so fucking tight, I think I knocked the oxygen out of her. I released her in my super tight hug then apologized.

"I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry!! Please forgive me!!" I pleaded. She chuckled then patted my head like a puppy. Sshe closed my door and put my luggage at the corner. 

I'm so tired right now. The unpacking can wait later. I dropped myself at the soft bed then got to my slumber.