Chapter 19 *The Bathroom incident*

Kate's Pov

I wipe the tears that were now running down my face. I look up at the mirror. My face was red, my eyes were puffy and my hair was frizzy. I look broken and tired.

"Kate what's going on with you"

I glance up and saw Lexi through the mirror not surprised she would follow to the bathroom. I turn around and look straight at her. Lexi looked around the bathroom and when she noticed no one else was here she locked the door.

"What's going on with me?What's going on with you!", I shouted.

"What are you talking about"

"I know about you and Meghan"

Lexi stepped back looking frightened.

"How did you know?",she quivered

"It doesn't matter, what matters is that you lied to me. First of all you never told me you were a lesbian"

"That's why you are mad at me cause you think I'm a lesbian even though I'm bi?", she asked.

"No! I don't care if your lesbian or straight I'm mad because it had to be Meghan. You know that I hate her and you know the things she says and does to me but you still like her. That explains why when she says something rude to me infront of you, you never said anything. At first I thought it's because you were scared that you'll be the next victim. But now I realized that you were on Meghan's side the whole time."

"It's not like that. She and I hung out in the summer a lot because our moms are best friends. And things sorta happened. She isn't that mean if you get to know her. She is actually pretty sweet and funny."

"I don't want to get to know her. I know her pretty well, she's not nice and if you choose her I want nothing to do with you", I said and stormed out of the room.