Chapter 14 *The Fight*

Kate's POV

I stood on my tiptoes and wrap my my arms his neck, kissing him back with every ounce of need and hunger left in my body. His arms slid around my waist holding me tight against him never once breaking the kiss. My heart was beating so fast and the fluttering in my stomach seemed to increase. We kissed for what seemed like hours in till we heard two voices yelling at each other from downstairs. Eric broke the kiss and stepped back. I gasped feeling less dizzy now that I'm breathing oxygen again. At this rate I'm going, i'll probably die from kissing Eric if I continue to forget to breathe. Eric ran his fingers through his thick black hair looking at me with deep adoration. Wow was all that he said. "Why are you looking at me like that", I asked feeling suddenly shy. "Its hard not to look at you, your so beautiful", he replied with deep awe. I look at the carpet,trying to hide the slight blush that was forming on my cheeks. No one has ever called beautiful, to me I look really plain. A warm hand tilted my chin up. A set of piercing blue eyes looked down at me filling my whole body with warmth. "Kate look at me",he ordered. I look up at Eric shocked at his raise of tone, I had to admit it kinda turned me on. "You are beautiful, why can't you see that" he whispered.
"Because I'm not, I'm just.......Plain", I murmured.
"Really, just plain? God Kate I don't know if I should be happy or mad at you by that comment you just made. Im happy because my girl isn't cocky or a stuck up. But I'm really pissed off that you call yourself just plain", he growled.
Did he just say what I thought he said. Yes he did
"My girl"
Those two words made my knees buckle and almost made me fall to the ground.
This handsome guy, who's looks puts Channing Tatum to shame, with his perfect structured face, piercing blue eyes and chiseled body....likes me.

The voices downstairs grew louder. "You should go talk to them", Eric said.
"Okay", I said. He stepped forward and kissed me once more.
"I'll see you at school", He called out. And just like that he disappeared into thin air. For the first time ever, I was actually looking forward to school. I touch my lips remembering how nice and soft Eric's lips felt on mine. I blushed and decided that Eric was right. I do need to to talk to my mom and aunt, they're the only family that I have left.

I open my bedroom door and crept downstairs. There in the kitchen stood Aunt Nelly holding dishes in her hands. She flung the two plate at mom, who thankfully dodged the two plates. One of the plate almost hit her in the head. Aunt Nelly was preparing to hit her with the third plate. I cleared my throat and tried to shake off the scared feeling that I was beginning to feel. "Aunt Nell put the plate down now!" I said in a stern voice.

**Sorry guys, ill write the next chapter soon. I also want to thank Bloomy_ for editing my first chapter. I recommend everyone to add her and read her story called "dear god, love springs"
And Please Remember to Vote, Comment and Add Me.**