Chapter 15 *Mental*

Kate's POV

Aunt Nelly put the plate down on the counter and sat down on the couch with a grim expression on her face. Mom was scrunched down underneath the table, shaking. "You belong in the mental hospital",my mom yelled.
"Shut up!", my aunt yelled.
"Mom sit down on the couch and be quite!", I yelled. Mom looked shocked at my raise of tone, I was shocked myself. Here I am yelling at my own mother. Mom walked over and sat on the couch across from Aunt Nelly, giving each other dirty glares.
"Now mom tell me what happened", I said with a stern voice.
"She's the one that ruins everything", mom said while pointing at her sister.
"She hasn't visited us for years, then one day she pops up and tells my daughter the truth and says she's only doing it to help. I didn't want you to know that Aunt Nelly is your birth mom, because I'm your mom. Ive been taking care of you since you were a baby, I don't care if I'm not your birth mom, your my baby. And shes trying to take you away from me", my mom cried. "Im not trying to take you away from her, Im trying to help her", Aunt Nelly yelled.
"You don't need to help, I've been taking care of her for years. I don't want a psycho taking care of my daughter", my mom snapped. "If you have to go through what I go through everyday, you'll understand why."
"What struggles do you go through, please enlighten us", mom said sarcastically.
Tell her
Aunt Nelly paused, then spoke so softly that I had to lean over to hear.
"I wont tell you because I care about you. I don't want you to be part of it, you deserve a normal life. You don't want the life I have."

**Sorry,this chapter was really hard to write. Please comment and Vote!**