Chapter 13 *The Kiss*

Kate's POV

You can't possibly be saying that I'm your actual kid and the woman who took care of for the past sixteen years is not! I yelled. "Kate I'm telling you the truth. When I had you I panicked. I wasn't ready to have a child, after seeing dead people I got freaked out. I stayed at my house for years not wanting to go outside, I hate the sight of blood, seeing how people got killed or murdered was not something I wanted to see. I didn't want that life for you so I gave you to my sister who's wanted a kid but couldn't have one. Aunt Nelly stood up and tried to hug me, but I moved away and ran upstairs to my bedroom.

I laid on my bed a soft knock interrupted my daydreaming. " leave me alone I don't want to talk to you",I yelled. "Um it's Eric."
"Okay you can come in then. The door opened and Eric walked to my room and sat on the desk chair. "Are you okay", he asked.
"No I feel great, I found out that mythological Gods exist, and my mom isn't my actual mom", I said sarcastically. "Yeah that must of been hard" he said.
"You have no idea", I laughed. Eric looked around the room"wow my bedroom still looks the same."
"Your bedroom? It's my bedroom", I said. "This was my house before you moved in, I only haunt places I've been.", Eric said.
Oh that's why he was staring at my house that day. "Do you know where your family is now",I asked. "My dad moved to Washington and my mom is dead. She died in a car accident, she's moved on though so I can't see her",he replied. For some reason I felt like I needed to tell him something that I haven't really told anyone.
"My dad died, I came home from school and saw my dad in a pool of blood. He cut his own throat committing sucide." I said trying not to cry. Oh god Kate I'm so sorry",he said. "I'll be okay it's just that, why would he kill himself, he always seemed so happy,"I said softly. Eric walked over to my bed and wrapped his arms around me. I began to sob, tears began to wet his shirt. After a while I looked down at Eric's shirt noticing it still had blood on it. "Eric I'm sorry about what happened to you", do you know who stabbed you", I asked. Eric shook his head no. "You should change your shirt", I said. Eric got off the bed and stood up. "Are you asking me to strip", he asked while wiggling his eyebrows.
"Well only your shirt", I replied with a blush. I went to my closet and threw my dads black shirt at him. Eric took off his short showing perfect set of abs. But right over his chest was a hole. I grabbed a paper towel and walked over to him. I placed the towel over the wound. "Thanks", Eric said softly.
"No problem, now sit down so I can stitch it up. Eric sat back down on the bed. I walk over and began stitching it up. After I was sure that everything was stitched okay, I began to clean up. Eric and I both reached for the towel that was on the floor causing our hands to touch. I shivered, and my belly starting doing flips again. Eric let go off the towel. I stood up getting ready to put the towel in the laundry hamper, Eric stood up too causing us to accidentally knock into each other. Eric and I were only about two inches apart. Instead of moving away like I thought he would, he leaned forward his eyes glued to my lips. I close my eyes, waiting for the kiss I've yearned for. His lips touched mine, they were soft and warm. He paused waiting to see if I'll back out. But I opened my mouth. He took that as an invitation and slid his tongue in. Eric and I were kissing! And boy didn't it feel amazing. After what seemed like an hour we stopped. I looked at his eyes searching for any signs of regret. I haven't had a lot of experience with kissing, I knew he had though because he sure can kiss. But by looking at his eyes I only saw happiness and excitement. Not knowing if the kiss is going to be a one time thing or not. I turned around planing to finish putting my things away. His hand grabbed my elbow forcing me to look at him and before I knew it, his lips crashed down on mine again.
**Hey! Thanks for reading, it really means a lot. If you can click the beautiful star and tell me what you think I'd be eternally grateful. I hope you all can learn to love this like I have. So keep reading and loving. Comment, vote and follow me!**

**My favorite game has to be this game right below, sign up and give it a try, its free plus really fun.
http://in-galaxy.com/?ref=29581954**