Chapter 10 *The Surprise Visit*

Kate's Pov
I walked outside and stopped at the view. There were ghost everywhere. Each of them were all soaked in blood. There I saw a little boy probably eight years old. Half of his face was missing. I put my hands over my mouth and gasped. I guess he heard me because he turned around and looked shock. Remembering that I had to act like I couldn't see ghost, I looked at my cell phone pretending to be shock at my text. That seemed to work because he stopped looking at me.

I walk to my house everyday.
Usually I love walking, but now I'm afraid to. Instead of seeing the pretty view of trees and plants. I see the view of blood and body parts missing.
I open the door to my house and stepped inside. Instead of seeing my mom, I saw my Aunt Nelly who was sitting at the kitchen table. I drop my backpack on the floor and rushed towards her. "Kate sit down I need to tell you something." I sat down on the chair across from her. She looked up at me, her skin was extremely pale and her eyes were bloodshot. "What are you doing here, you haven't visited us for over ten years, so why now" I asked. But she didn't answer me.
" Kate have you been seeing ghosts" she asked.

**Arg I did it again didn't I🙈**