Chapter 16 *The Janitor's Closet*

Eric's POV
2 weeks later

Kate and I were officially a couple. As weird as it sounds, I was actually happy. Im happy because of her....

"Can you please come with me to my first period class",Kate begged. "I can't today, Im going to the Library to see if I can fine anymore information about the curse."
"Can't you do that later, class would be so boring without you there", Kate pleaded.
"I cant, ill try to be there with you second period though", I sighed. "Please, please, please ", Kate begged.

"You know that your puppy eyes don't work on me."

"Dang it, it was worth a try", she sighed. I laughed and kissed the top of her forehead.

I was heading out the door when a figure made me come to a stop. It was Meghan, the girl Kate always talked about. Meghan was speed walking. Where is she going, she and Kate had first period class together and their class was on the third floor not the second floor. I decided to follow her, knowing she was up to something. After a couple turns she stopped at the janitors closet. She looked both ways, making sure no one was watching then stepped inside,I followed her in. Kate flicked the lights on. No one was inside, why would she be in here I Wondered. Kate looked nervous, sweat was beginning to form. She looked down at her watch with a worry expression on her face. After a couple minutes there was three knocks on the door. One knock three knocks then one knock again. I guess that was a code. The door creaked open, instead of finding a guy at the door it was a girl. "Lexi your late," Meghan glared.
"Well sorry, my stupid teacher wouldn't let me go in till I had to tell him that I needed to go to the nurse because I was starting to get cramps."
"Its okay your here now", Meghan sighed. Meghan stepped forward and gripped Lexi's face.
"We can't do this, do you really want us to get made of if others fine out", Lexi asked.
"No one would know, this can be our secret. The little space between them was broken and Megan's lips crashed down on hers. HOLY SHIT!

**Im going to go back and fix this chapter tomorrow. Hows the story? Do you like the story or hate the story?
Please vote and comment!**