"Are you ready my queen?" He asked while holding out his hand for me to take. I blushed and took his hand. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and we headed out. We had our breakfast at a normal restaurant because I insisted he took me to that one instead of the expensive one he was planning on taking me to.

"Where are we going?" I asked because I recognized this route we were taking right now and I was very confused as to why he was taking me here.

"Just keep quiet and wait." He said with a smile.

"But why are we taking this route Raiden? Isn't it dangerous?" I felt quite queasy about this place but my wolf felt happy and I was confused. We parked in front of the building and I wanted to get down but Raiden beat me to it and opened the door for me. He has been acting like a perfect gentleman and I wonder what's up. This was the same building we met. Remember my mission to wipe out those drug gang and Raiden and his men came? Yeah that building. We entered the building and it was transformed. It was no longer that abandoned building that had the blood of those rogues but now, the building had a table and two chairs in the middle. In the middle of the table were candles, flowers, plates and cutleries. Soft music was playing in the background. The building was decorated with black and white roses which were my favorite roses. The place was so beautiful and I was in perfect awe. This place was magnificent. I looked at Raiden with teary eyes.

"You did all these?" My voice cracked a little.

"Yes my queen. I love you so much and I'd do anything for you." He said with so much love. I hugged him very tight and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too twinkletoes." I giggled.

"Twinkletoes?" He asked as he took us to our table. We settled in and a waiter came out from nowhere with a bottle of red wine.

"Yeah. I decided to finally give you a nickname since you've given me two nicknames already." The waiter poured wine into our wine glass and I sipped out of mine. The waiter served us lobsters and lobsters are my favorite. Then he served us tiramisu for dessert. Raiden is so perfect. He did everything I love. He got up from his seat and stretched out his hand for me to take.

"Shall I have this dance with you?" As soon as he said that, the music changed to a slow song.

"Yes you shall." I giggled and took his hand. We danced slowly to the song. This moment was really perfect. The next thing he did shocked me. He went down on one knee and brought a little black velvet box from his pocket. He opened the box and there was a diamond ring encrusted with gold and ruby in the middle. I gasped in surprise and happiness.

"Will you be my best friend, my lover, my soulmate, my queen, my wife and make me the happiest man alive?" He asked. A tear slipped from my eye because this was so magical. I nodded my head vigorously.

"Yes! I accept Raiden." I grinned and wiped away my tears. He slid the ring on my ring finger and stood up with a wide grin on his face. He kissed me passionately and honestly, this was the best moment of my life. But my happiness was short lived as I heard someone laugh evilly and clap. Raiden growled because he had a better view of the person because my back was facing the person but I recognized that voice. I turned around and saw my unc-, Demetrius with a sly smile on his face. Raiden hid me behind him in a protective way.

"What are you doing here!" Raiden barked and all of a sudden, he fell limp on the floor like he was paralyzed. I panicked and looked at him and his eyes met mine but he couldn't move his limbs at all. I figured that Demetrius' power was paralysis.

"What did you do to him?!" I growled a ferocious growl.

"I just paralyzed him." He said innocently. Anger surged through me and I felt my body vibrating.

"Don't do anything to him princess. Just leave him. The others are coming." I heard Raiden mind-link me. I sighed a sigh of relief because he could at least talk to me.

"This is my opportunity Raiden. I'm not gonna give it up." I said angrily and cut off the mind-link. I ran to Demetrius with inhuman speed and speared him to ground. I straddled him and punched him with all my strength, repeatedly. I was so angry with this man and I would end him today. He pushed me into the air and I shifted mid air before landing on the floor. I growled at him and he shifted into his white wolf too. It's a signature for all royal bloods. We all have white hair and white wolves too. And silver eyes. I waited for him to make the first move. He ran to me and I dodged him. I studied him to find weak points but didn't find any. I saw him aiming for my right hind leg and I waited for him to attack. He attacked and I moved to the left and pushed him down with my head. I walked over him and bit his shoulder hard that I could taste the a strong metallic taste of blood in my mouth. He yelped in pain and turned us over. I managed to push him off me. His eyes were blazing and he shifted back into his human form.

"Foolish little girl! You think you can defeat me?!" He barked and ran to me. He lifted my wolf and threw me to a nearby pillar with so much force and strength. I felt my backbone crack and I yelped in pain. He was in front of me again and kicked my side with pure hatred.

"I should have finished you off when I had you locked away!" He was still kicking my sides and I so much wanted to react to what he said but couldn't because my ribs were now broken. He brought out his claws and clawed my abdomen and I felt blood gushing out. I was feeling a little light headed. He didn't stop there because he kept kicking and clawing my body but the final kick to my head made me blackout.

Raiden's POV.

I had already mind-linked some of my men to come over but they were wasting so much time to arrive here. I know this place is quite far from the pack but it doesn't matter because my mate is in danger. I watched the fight going on between the both of them with so much anger but couldn't do anything to stop it because I was paralyzed. Darsh had him and was winning the fight till he shifted back to his human form and finished her off. I panicked when he kicked her head and she couldn't move again. He turned to look at me with an evil smirk on his face and left the building. I saw Asher, Jacob, Brian, Ryan and Ryker and some of my men rush into the building. I couldn't move or talk.

"Where is my daughter?!" Her father's voice boomed throughout the building. I mind-linked him and told him where she was. He carried her because she had already shifted back to her human form. Her clothe was drenched with blood. I was starting to regain feeling back because my finger moved. Some of my men carried me out and we headed back to the pack house.

I hate what demetrius did to Darsh. Not fair at all. I hope she kicks his ass soon. Anyways, please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter. Thank you so so much!