Alexander Sparks

I found my way downstairs, picking up my jacket and the syringe from the floor before heading out of the warehouse. My eyes flickered as I emerged from the dimly lit warehouse, the air here had a different feel and there was an instant gust within me. One more evil to purge the world of!

I walked the distance to the car and reached for the tire where I had placed the key. The down side of this model of Sharon's car was that anybody had access to its normal functions which of course, doesn't feel right. The car tweaked open and I got in, throwing my jacket to the seat beside me before reaching for the camp knife at the side of the loaded black bag that lay on the seat. A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I cut myself loose.

"Alexander Sparks" I muttered to myself, staring at the file in my hands. According to Boqin's reliable information, he was a sucker for ladies, age sure didn't matter one bit. I checked the time; the day had started drifting out of noon. I flipped the file over again; Alexander Sparks lived in a hotel in the suburbs of town from where he flew in his Chopper to work if the need ever arose. I revved the engine of the car, "One final round and we're back to where we started" I said to myself as the car crept out of the Warehouse.

After a long drive filled with curvy roads and turning effects of leaves from the roadside, I finally arrived at the address. A medium sized building, with an open roof top occupied by people which overlooked the plains ahead. There were cars parked, lots of them and I wondered if news had even gotten to him yet. With all those dead bodies in one day, the cops were bound to be hovering around somewhere or at least be on standby for any suspicious acts. I got out of the car and headed for the path which led to the hotel's building.

The security at the door nodded, pushing the door open for me as I walked through, handbag in one hand. I managed a simple smile back at him and walked towards the receptionist.

"Good day, I'm here to see Mr. Sparks" I said, trying very much to be patient and not arouse any suspicious thoughts so early.

"Oh, I guess you're here for the Valentine special, it's on the roof top" she replied with a friendly smile. I simply nodded, heading away towards the stairs. The marbled floor staircases with gold painted railings led up to the roof top in a spiral manner. Although not a very big hotel, one could tell that it had class from the manner in which it was setup and organized. I was welcomed with loud music just as I pushed the roof top's door open. There were people dancing around and I didn't need a censor to tell me that there were more close-to-naked dressed ladies than half drunk men present there. I walked through all the flirty greetings and look from the men there, in search of Alexander Sparks. It wasn't until a few minutes later did I see him at the far end of the platform, surrounded with a couple of ladies and some men who laughed out a bit too loudly, only adding to the already existing noise. I reached for Li's phone within my jacket and beeped Mr. Spark's phone. I watched him jerk a bit before reaching into his pocket for his phone. He got up from the gathering and kissed the unclad lady who had been lying on his laps before walking towards the edge of the platform. The phone buzzed under my palms as a call came through. I accepted the call, and then ended it immediately just so he got the impression that the service up here was bad. I grabbed a drink from a waiter and walked towards the exit, keeping my eye on him as he stopped at different times to greet people. I tripped over just as he approached the door, he drink in my hand spilling on his shirt as I fell to the ground.

"I'm so sorry lady, are you alright?" he said in awe, reaching out for me. I gave a short lighthearted laugh as I sat up, giving him a lustful look.

"I'm fine." I replied, fixing my hair back "Oh my!! Your shirt's stained." I replied, running my hands over the stained portion in an attempt to get the stain off.

"It's okay, I'd fix it" he replied with a grin. I could feel myself blushing at a man much older than me. "I'd just have to get to my room downstairs-" he paused staring at me again "you should also get changed or something, your cloth's stained too" he ended, winking at me. Moments later we were at his apartment downstairs. No sooner had we gotten in than he grabbed my arms, threw it over his neck and lifted me off the floor, his head buried in my chest as we walked towards the bed. I bounced lightly as we fell into the bed, his hands reaching to pull off my pair of jeans while mine fiddled with his belt's buckle.

"Wait" I mumbled under his lips but he was far too taken to hear me speak. His hands explored my curves, as he kicked off his shoes, what an addict he was. "Wait!" I whispered again between gasps, pushing him further away from me gently. He finally stopped and got his weight off me.

"What's it?" he asked inattentively.

"I'd love to show you something" I said, sliding out from under him, he fell to the bed and I got on top of him. I took off my shirt and his eye widened with joy as he reached for my skin.

"Oh no, you don't." I teased, blindfolding him with my shirt. "Now just give me one moment" I reached for my bag on the floor and pulled out the syringe I had taken from the warehouse. I got back on top of him and ran my hands over his chest and below before sticking the syringe into his left arm, sending its content into his bloodstream. He jerked in pain as its needle broke through his skin and he removed the blind fold immediately.

"What was that?" he asked in surprise as I got off the bed.

"K-12, You should know its capabilities" I answered as I left the room into the bathroom. I emerged later with a hairdryer only to see him with a gun.

"Who are you?" He asked, pointing the gun at me.

"Oh come on now, save your strength. Udinov claims K-12 works wonders with diabetic patients; I hope you are, if not, that drug will work way faster than I'm thinking." I replied, cutting off the long wire of the hairdryer "and I assume you've already called the cops". I threw Jian Li's phone on the bed.

"How did-" I interrupted with a punch on his nose which started bleeding immediately. He fell into a chair and I strapped his arms to the chair's handle.

"Now let's see how long this would take" I said, reaching for the remote control as I fell into the seat opposite him. There was news everywhere and I wasn't shocked one bit when my face showed up at the corner of the T.V as 'On the loose, armed and dangerous'. Of course they'd know it was me, it's not like I hid my face or tried staying away from the CCTVs, I was awareof all the negative fame that this day was going to bring me and I wasn't shying away from it. I turned to Mr. Sparks; his jaw dropped in surprise at all the reports coming from the TV.

"I-I know you now," he stuttered slowly, breaking his silence that had been on for minutes now. "You're the girl from that day" I turned to him; he was worn out as K-12 sure was working wonders with him. "All we wanted was Morgan out of the picture," he paused, squinting his eye in pain "I'm sorry you turned out a victim."

It was too late for apologies now as I watched him gasp lightly for air. He struggled with the chair and moments later, there was silence from his side.
The only thing audible was the Live reports of all the murders of the day. I felt at rest with myself, all those years behind bars had been paid for now and there was only one thing I could do at this point, Brace myself for the future.

About an hour later, the door busted open with Police men trooping in. I remember the look on his face as he barged into the room. He looked totally different from the way he had left the house that morning and there was something in his eyes, it was disbelief, disappointment, but all that didn't matter now. I stood up willingly from the chair I had been in and tossed the other part of the file Boqin had given me, it sure was time for the world to see the Lies behind the truth. Some men came towards me, pinning me to the ground and I was marched out of the room, handcuffed as the paramedics rushed in.

"Happy Valentine Parker" I whispered into his ears as I walked past him. I felt a wind of freedom as I walked out the building, sirens blaring and a lot of police cars parked around. I felt the stare of people burrow into me but that didn't count now to me. I got tucked into the Van and just as I was drove off, I caught a last minute view of Parker as he stared at the moving van, one hand on his waist while the other caressed his fluffy hair.

**Please do remember to share along :-)**