Gutiérrez Pablo

Gutiérrez Pablo 🛀:

“I need directions to Hot Tub Spa,” I ordered after putting the file away neatly.

“Hot Tub Spa is a 1hour 19 minute drive from here.” Coordinates popped up on the screen. I checked my watch, I didn’t have much time. According to the file, Gutiérrez Pablo checked into the Spa for an hour by 11 a.m. every Friday and it was already 10:28 a.m.

“I don’t have that much time; I need to be there in 27 minutes max,” I said to my assistant as I overtook a trailer, I could see the angry face of the driver as he cursed at me from the side mirror. The coordinates on the screen changed.

“That’s the quickest route. Risk: 54%.  Efficiency: 83%.  Speed: 140Km/hr.”

“Thanks,” I replied, hitting the pedals to 140 Km/hr. It sure was pretty risky due to the sharp turns I had to make into the alleys that most likely had people in them. It was only a matter of time before the cops were on my tail. Their sirens blared from behind signaling for me to stop; they weren’t getting a chance at this. I reduced my speed as I approached another turn; the police car slowed down too as it drove towards the sidewalk but it was all camouflage. I sped up the moment they fell for it, bumping into trash as I sped through the alley. There was a crash behind me and I was sure it had to be their car which had crashed into one of the large metal bins.

Ten minutes after I arrived, two SUVs parked a distance away; the plate number of one of them matched Mr. Pablo’s. A thick-set white man emerged from one of vehicles and an entourage followed him into the building. This was it; I placed a Glock 17 into my bag, just in case, although there was no doubt that the only security I had to worry about was Mr. Pablo’s guards considering the absence of any cameras outside the building except for the street cams. I entered the building paying attention to the activities around me as I walked over to one of the receptionists, the other one was attending to my target.

“I’d like a steam bath and massage,” I said not really sure of which one Gutiérrez Pablo came for. He muttered something in a foreign language and from the corner of my eyes, the gestures he made at me told that my plan seemed to be working.
“Follow this lady to the changing room. Do have a wonderful time here,” she replied with a weird smile that was enough to have customers have a change of mind. I simply smiled back and followed the Asian Masseuse as she led the way.

She led me to a changing room, I was in a hurry to catch up with Gutiérrez and my mind was a jumbled house of thoughts, thinking of how to maneuver myself past his security guards. I took in my environment as soon as I stepped into the massage room filled with rows and columns of occupied seats. He happened to have caught a glance at me before entering into the VIP area where men of his class were often attended to.

“My boss would like to see you.” I turned around to see a man dressed down in a suit. Gutiérrez’s guard? .

“Who’s this ‘boss’ of yours?” I answered, putting away the magazine I had been using as camouflage.

“VIP room 6, he’s waiting,” he replied in his stern voice, his grim look didn’t change all the time. I was escorted to the VIP section at the other end of the room. He had already stripped and was lying on the bed by the time I got in, he cast a lustful eye on me and it was quite obvious he had a thing for ladies.

“I’d like to feel those hands on my body,” he said giving an awkward smile as he went back to the position he had been earlier. My hands ran through his body, it was as though he hadn’t any bones in him. He let out a sigh as I worked my way up his meaty body. “You seem new here,” he mumbled.

“Yes, it’ll be my first time doing this. How do you like it?” I replied, running my hands over his back.
“It’s perfect, Tómalo con calma, [Spanish: Take it easy]” he replied with his head buried in the pillow. I stopped massaging, he turned over to me looking confused, “What now?” he asked.

I pulled out my hair stick, letting loose my braid.

“You’re one bad girl,” he said as I pulled off my smock, stripping to my underwear. He turned over as I got closer, mounting him. His hands wrapped my waist, reaching above my butt and a smile of pleasure spread across his face.

“I’m not as bad as you people who kill,” I replied. “Remember Black Hole?”

He gasped; there was a flash of disbelief which crossed his eye. Black hole referred to the negative impact Morgan’s wrong deal caused the company and it was something only insiders knew. He jerked on the massage bed in an attempt to escape but it was no use as I pinned him back, pushing him into the bed with force.

“Who are you?” He asked, stuttering. I stuffed his mouth with a towel before lunging the pointy sharp edge of the hair stick in a flash into his neck. There was another thrust, then another and another.

“I’m Val. Valerina Barkov,” I replied, watching life leave him. Blood gurgled from his mouth when he tried saying something, his hands and towel soiled in bright crimson. I turned away from him, walking to the shower to wash off the blood that had stained my hands. It was only a matter of time now before his dead body showed up in the news.

I ignored the grim look on the face of the guard standing just outside the door when I came out of the room. I’d explained to him that his boss had instructed that no one came in for the next hour before heading back to the change room where I had dropped off my bag then making for the exit after picking up someone else’s coat there. The florist across the road caught my attention; I crossed over to get a bouquet which took quite some time as the florist bundled it up.

“Excuse me ma’am.” I was mute for a split second when I turned to see a cop. “You got yourself a really fancy ride there, but it’s parked wrongly.” I looked in the direction he was pointing; it was the M5 he referred to.

“I’m sorry Officer…” I dragged the title, catching a quick look at his name, “…Fredrick. I’m leaving already.” He nodded with a warm smile as I tried keeping my gesture in check.

“It’s fine, just wouldn’t want to be giving a ticket to some pretty lady.” He replied, I simply smiled back and made for the car before things started getting heated up.

~•~•~•~•~
Thank you for reading this part. If you liked it, please remember to vote ⭐ and comment your feedback.